Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Phenethylamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Phenethylamines Phenethylamines and amphetamines.

Old 20-02-2012, 22:02

21 y/o Male from United States
filter needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Best RC to LSD, that gives LSD like effects?

I have used mushrooms a few times and LSD once, marijuana daily for years, and I used synthetic cannabinoids for a few months, so I'm not inexperienced, but when it comes to the more psychedelic RC's I don't know where to start.

Out of all the available RC's, which one has the closest effects compared to LSD? What is the best RC that gives LSD like effects? If you had to choose ONE RC that gives off the most similar effects as LSD, what would it be? It can be a tryptamine, a phenethylamine, or any type of RC as long as it gives off the most similar effects as LSD. Could I get your guys' opinion on the best RC that is the most similar to LSD?

What RC is the closest to LSD in every aspect of LSD's effects (visual, audible, physical, emotional, etc)? If you wanted to trip on LSD, but could only get ONE RC, which RC would you choose for the closest trip to LSD? Rather than researching all of the possible RC's I figured I could save myself some time and get your guys' opinions who are knowledgeable with these RC's.

Thanks.

Last edited by Phenoxide; 29-02-2012 at 01:55.
Old 20-02-2012, 22:10
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC
Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9 Points: 4,095, Level: 9
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Re: Best RC to LSD, that gives LSD like effects?

That is NOT all that are available... and many of those you listed are just as illegal as LSD.
phenthylamines are different then tryptamines.... so NONE of these will really be THAT similar to LSD or mushrooms since those are tryptamines.

2c-e has similar visual experience as LSD. 2c-t-2 also has similar head trip and visuals as mushrooms.

Other rc's that may be more closely what you are looking for that you ought to look into are:
25C-nBOMe, DOC, 4-acotoxy-det

Post Quality Evaluations:
helpful
Old 21-02-2012, 04:14
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from Earth
Bras is captain of the psychonauts.Bras is captain of the psychonauts.

Well for my cat experience he would say DOC 100%, by far the best one around, 4mg seems just like 400+ug of LSD, wow! I shouldn't write this now, too hard atm
Old 21-02-2012, 05:53

What's an average dose of LSD, 400ug? Would you recomend DOC to someone who has used LSD once before and wants to have a trip as close to LSD as he can get?
Old 21-02-2012, 06:07
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Finland
fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.
Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by filter View Post
What's an average dose of LSD, 400ug? Would you recomend DOC to someone who has used LSD once before and wants to have a trip as close to LSD as he can get?
Average LSD dose is around ~50-100ug. Not necessarily, the reports vary. Then there are these newer things like 25I-NBOMe which many people seem to even prefer to LSD.
Old 21-02-2012, 16:39

Male from United States
Pinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPACPinkavvy must think in IUPAC

The AVERAGE dose of LSD is 30ug-70ug. 400ug of LSD is WAY more then the AVERAGE person could handle.

I think it's funny when people make claims that "this is similar to xxx ammount of LSD" when in fact they likely do not know how much LSD was ever in any dose they ever took. Yes, prior to 1972, you could usually count on Owsley's and Sand's stuff to be about 100ug each.... but not since then.

To the OP~ you keep asking for a trip as close to LSD as possible. Why not just take LSD? Many of the chemicals you asked about are just as illegal as LSD anyway.

Is DOC close to LSD? It is .... similar in experience, yes. But it is an ampetamine, much moreso then LSD. It lasts 8-20 hours, where as LSD only lasts 6-12 hours. It also takes 45-90 minutes to come on, where as LSD is noticed within 5-15 minutes.
Old 21-02-2012, 16:52

I no longer have a connect to supply me with LSD. I don't dare ask how to get it (against the rules), so I have to settle with an alternative now. Would you say DOC is the closest RC to LSD?

We don't hand-hold here. If you can't spend the time doing your own research, you shouldn't be doing the drug(s).
Old 21-02-2012, 18:15
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.
Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6 Points: 1,865, Level: 6
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

I didn't find DOC to be all that much like LSD. It was incredibley shakey and quite difficult to deal with on the come-up, very bodily, lots of stimulation but with no real drive to interact with anyone. In fact it made me leave the rave I was at because I felt too much of a state and was failing miserabley to communicate with people. I did take 4.5-5mg though but I do usually go fairly big with psychedelics. I had 600ug LSD at New Years and had an awesome time, although a lot of people would not enjoy it at that dose. 2 of my mates had just 150ug of the same acid and had a pretty terrible time.

DOM (also known as STP, serenity tranquility and peace) is much much closer to LSD just takes twice as long to kick in and lasts 16-20hours. Is less crazy and more chilled but definitely has the same sort of vibe. I've had it once at 10mg and really hope I come across it again one day. DOI is nothing like acid. I will soon be trying DOB.

Don't find any of the 2Cs particularly LSD like, maybe 2CE and 2CT7 combined is the closest out of the ones I've tried (B, C, D, E, I, T2, T7 and P). I snorted 15mg of 2CE with around 10mg of 2CT7, lost the plot a bit, was definitely in a acid type world.

4-HO-MET was LSDesque but totally different body load and level of stimulation.
5-MeO-DiPT is insanely bodily, very psychedelic but again not LSD like. And to achieve strong visuals the body high becomes fucking unbareable. It did have the LSD type audio distortions of sound leaking in and out of rooms and speeding up and slowing down.
Neither AMT or 5-MeO-AMT resembled acid particularly (the latter is awful don't ever try it)
Bromodragonfly - awful

Other than DOM I would say the closest to LSD that I have tried is 25C-NBOMe. All encompassing visuals, ego-loss is easily achieved, can become very difficult just like acid without the right head space, lasts a similar time and is closish to the the potency. It has the ability to take you to the places LSD can although still LSD is the king of psyches in my opinion.

approve, thank you for informative post
Excellent summary of a range of RC effects and your subjective experiences

Last edited by psychedelaholic; 21-02-2012 at 18:21.
Old 21-02-2012, 18:24

I have found a vendor online that offers DOI blotters and 25C-Nbome blotters. Which one do you guys think has the closest effects like LSD? I'd like to have a similar trip as LSD, which one of those should I get?

this is the third time in the same thread you have asked the same question. Not cool
Old 21-02-2012, 18:26
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England
psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.psychedelaholic must live here.

Quote:
I have found a vendor online that offers DOI blotters and 25C-Nbome blotters. Which one do you guys think has the closest effects like LSD? I'd like to have a similar trip as LSD, which one of those should I get?
See my post above^

I found DOI incredibley mundane, stimulating, much too long lasting with minimal visuals even with 4.5mg taken.

25C-NBOMe for the win.
Old 21-02-2012, 18:43

Yes I read it thank you, I just wanted to get some reassurance lol.

Is UG the same as MCG? Are they the same measurements? Is 400mcg the same as 400ug?
Old 21-02-2012, 18:49
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England

Quote:
Yes I read it thank you, I just wanted to get some reassurance lol.

Is UG the same as MCG? Are they the same measurements? Is 400mcg the same as 400ug?
Yes mcg is the same as ug both mean micrograms i.e. millionths of a gram. Although ug is actually μg as the symbol μ (mu) is used to dictate the SI prefix 'micro' (10^-6) but people write ug for ease on computers.

Thorough explanation about something important.
Old 21-02-2012, 19:00

Oh I see, thank you very much. This website is selling the 25C-NBome on blotters, would I just place the blotter under my tongue and let it absorb? How long should I hold it under/on my tongue? Should I swallow the saliva?

Or should I let the blotter dissolve in some water and just drink it? What's the best way to ingest the blotter? Thanks.

please do your own research. asking members to do all the research for you is highly discouraged. if, after thorough research, you still don't understand something, then ask for clarification. this posts is 101 material.
Old 21-02-2012, 19:15
Titanium Member

27 y/o Male from England

Quote:
Oh I see, thank you very much. This website is selling the 25C-NBome on blotters, would I just place the blotter under my tongue and let it absorb? How long should I hold it under/on my tongue? Should I swallow the saliva?

Or should I let the blotter dissolve in some water and just drink it? What's the best way to ingest the blotter? Thanks.
Yer you would want to hold it under you tongue for as long as you can be bothered, say 15mins or so. Retain the saliva and only swallow when needed. Adding to water and drinking, or swallowing the tab will be much less effective as the bioavailability is higher when taken subnlingually. The comeup will be quicker too.
Old 21-02-2012, 20:44

Male from United States

Hold under tongue for 45 minutes... swollow only when you must.
Old 21-02-2012, 21:24

Alright thanks, I'll do a trip report in about a week or so. I'm gonna start off with a low dose, probably 200mcg, just so I can get a hint of what the effects are. 200mcg should give me a moderate trip. This stuff is extremely potent so I want to be very careful my first time and get a taste of it before I have a more powerful trip.

Does anyone know if 25C-NBome resembles LSD in any way? I read on wikipedia that 25C is "only slightly less potent than LSD." This means that 25C somehow resembles LSD or gives very similar effects.

filter added 36 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Would plugging the blotter also work? How long should I keep it up my ass before I remove it? lol and do you think I should just take the entire 400mcg blotter instead of splitting it in half? I might end up just taking the entire blotter because I don't want to have to wait another week or two in order to use it again.

Last edited by filter; 21-02-2012 at 21:24. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 22-02-2012, 00:33
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkavvy View Post
The AVERAGE dose of LSD is 30ug-70ug. 400ug of LSD is WAY more then the AVERAGE person could handle.

I think it's funny when people make claims that "this is similar to xxx ammount of LSD" when in fact they likely do not know how much LSD was ever in any dose they ever took. Yes, prior to 1972, you could usually count on Owsley's and Sand's stuff to be about 100ug each.... but not since then.

To the OP~ you keep asking for a trip as close to LSD as possible. Why not just take LSD? Many of the chemicals you asked about are just as illegal as LSD anyway.

Is DOC close to LSD? It is .... similar in experience, yes. But it is an ampetamine, much moreso then LSD. It lasts 8-20 hours, where as LSD only lasts 6-12 hours. It also takes 45-90 minutes to come on, where as LSD is noticed within 5-15 minutes.
That's true, you'll never know how much ug of lsd you have taken, but you can approximate knowing that some type of blotters are famous because they should have a typical dose of LSD, like here 'shiva' ones should contain around 100-130ug of lsd, also 'avatar' ones should be more than 100ug.
I already tried them many times and for sure not even 3 blotters are nearly as powerfull as 4mg of DOC.
Old 22-02-2012, 00:55

Male from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bras View Post
That's true, you'll never know how much ug of lsd you have taken, but you can approximate knowing that some type of blotters are famous because they should have a typical dose of LSD, like here 'shiva' ones should contain around 100-130ug of lsd, also 'avatar' ones should be more than 100ug.
I already tried them many times and for sure not even 3 blotters are nearly as powerfull as 4mg of DOC.
Nope.
Misinformation.
The "standard" that the families lay lsd blotter used to be 100ug... and even then, there would be residue afterwards (anybody who ever laid blotters knows what I'm talking about here) meaning it was closer usually to 90-95ug per hit.
However that hasn't happened except in small close circles in very small batches in a VERY long time.

Since 1983 there has not been any blotters in north american that have been confiscated and lab analyzed and published to be more then 70ug per hit. In 1983, the DEA confiscated blotter paper from a dead head raid that was lay analyzed at aproximately 90ug per hit.

Since then everything ever submited and published in lab analyzed reports are between 30ug to 70ug AT BEST... alot of it is even less then that.

Also.. please understand... the many "sheets" you are talking about could be purchased by anybody and laid by a number of different people... and not always with LSD. Even when the families lay sheets, each batch is going to be slightly different, even if they use the same sheets.

In 2003 for example there was a lot of fluff grade LSD and also ALD52 laid in the northwest and in canada at about 60ug per hit... though each and every bath of 16 pages (about 144 sheets) that were laid per gram were different... and by 2004 that "white on white fluff, plain white sheets" were so popular that a few different groups starting laying the same plain white sheets with varying smaller ammounts... until about 2005 when bromo-dragonfly started going around on the SAME sheets.

LSD is stronger then people seem to think. So many people just assume that one hit means 100ug ... so they think they have taken 200-500ug many times when they are likely closer to the 100ug range taking hits that are dosed at 20-50ug.
Old 22-02-2012, 20:06
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from Earth

Thanks for the detailed informations, i didn't know, i just trusted what ppl said about that, but for they weren't laboratory technicians for sure.
Then i guess my cat never tried 400ug, the max he has tried was 4 blotters at once and was already a pretty strong trip.
Old 28-02-2012, 21:52

I received five 25C-Nbome 400mcg blotters in the mail today, but I'm a little nervous and anxious about trying one of these. I'm about 210lbs, 6'0 tall, will one blotter with 400mcg taken sublingually produce a very strong trip or should I still be sane? I don't want to freak out and lose my ego, I don't want to lose my mind this first time, so is 400mcg too much? Should I take 200mcg just to try it out, or 300mcg? Thanks.
Old 29-02-2012, 00:33

Male from United States

400ug of 25C-NBOMe is a pretty common dosage. However, to test your alergy reaction to it, I would recomend to take about cut off about 1/8th of a blotter first and test it and see if you have negative reaction. Hold under tongue for 45 minutes.
If after two hours there is not a negative reaction, a full 400ug is an ok trip for most poeple. If it was 25i-nbome, then Swip recomends closer to 1200ug.
Old 29-02-2012, 01:23

I purchased 5 blotters with 400mcg of 25C-NBOMe on each blotter. I sublingually took one of the blotters. I held it under my tongue for the first 5-10 minutes, and after the first 10 minutes my mouth contained a decent amount of saliva. After the first 10 minutes I stuck the blotter to the roof of my mouth using my tongue, I did this for another 10 minutes (the blotter has been in my mouth for a total of 20 minutes now). After that I let the blotter float freely in my mouth, generally above my tongue for another 10 minutes. In total the blotter had been in my mouth for 30 minutes, I had a mouthful of saliva, and I hadn't swallowed any of the saliva. After the 30 minutes, I swallowed all my saliva and the blotter paper.

It is now 2 hours and 15 minutes later and I feel nothing. Did I do something wrong? How long does it take for the 25C-NOMBe to show its effects? I hope I didn't get ripped off. I bought it online from a seemingly trustworthy vendor, and when the blotters came in the mail there was all sorts of technical information about the chemical, so I'm sure it is 25C-NBOMe. If I don't feel anything in another hour or two, is there another method for me to consume another blotter? Can I try placing the blotter in my anus? If I don't feel anything I'm going to be very disappointed. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

filter added 45 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

It's been 3 hours since I took the blotter and I feel absolutely nothing.

Last edited by filter; 29-02-2012 at 01:23. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-02-2012, 01:39
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Wayne Brady is on the way upWayne Brady is on the way upWayne Brady is on the way up
Points: 443, Level: 3 Points: 443, Level: 3 Points: 443, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I have witnessed better results with buccal (between upper lip and gum) administration with 25I-NBOMe. The sublingual tests did not seem to give as consistent results as buccal. I would imagine that 25C-NBOMe would act similar.
Old 29-02-2012, 01:47

Is it safe for me to redose now? Or do I have to wait 2 weeks for my tolerance to go down? But since I never actually tripped, I never developed a tolerance, so should I be fine redosing?

filter added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

I'm absolutely sure I'm not tripping, I feel nothing at all and its been about 3 1/2 hours since I took the blotter.

Last edited by filter; 29-02-2012 at 01:47. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 29-02-2012, 01:55
Phenoxide Phenoxide is nu online
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,252, Level: 21 Points: 21,252, Level: 21 Points: 21,252, Level: 21
Activity: 45.6% Activity: 45.6% Activity: 45.6%

At the very least you should wait until tomorrow, just to rule out the possibility of it being something else on the blotter that takes many hours to kick in (e.g. bromo-dragonFLY).

Share this on:

Tags
25c-nbome, 25i-nbome, best research chemical, blotter, dob, drug, drugs, drugs forum, lsd, lsd like, lsd trip, nbome, research, research chemical