Amphetamine Amphetamine AKA speed

Old 07-02-2012, 05:25
Silver Member

Female from United States
ItsJustMe is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
How to keep from puking with Benzedrex inhalers

So my friend has been going through the different Benzedrex topics but she can't seem to find exactly what she's looking for. She is out of Adderall and legitimately needs it to function, and she's trying to get through an assignment until she can get a refill... which is at the end of the month.

My friend is not happy with that. Not at all.

She is also very afraid of throwing up, and she's read that ingesting Benzedrex can have some really unpleasant side-effects, especially if it's eaten whole/parachuted. She's decided instead to dissolve it in lemon juice and Coca-Cola and then drink THAT with strong tea or something, since she's heard that Benzedrex tastes like lavender ass. My friend REALLY needs the extra boost and REALLY misses her Adderall, and is willing to risk it... but not if she'll be sick from it.

Because of her phobia, she keeps Zofran on hand, which is a pretty powerful anti-emetic. She also has Klonopin. Do you think this will be enough to keep her from getting sick?
Old 08-02-2012, 02:29

Male from United States
persian234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%
Re: How to keep from puking with Benzedrex inhalers

Friend of mine was also in a similar situation where he was prescribed to adderall XR but went through his script within his first week or so (60 x 20mg). He knew his chemistry rather well and performed some simple / safe extractions from about 12 benzedrex inhalers.

First thing is He warned me if I was to ever try it never swallow it due to the potential side effects. He said the effects were quite negligible to him possibly due to his high tolerance to amphetamines as it was. The inhalers (used properly) did help him from experiencing the adderall withdrawal (crash). Lemon juice is a good simple way for your friend to try it without experiencing physically straining side effects from what I have heard.

From past experiences I know adderall can be a difficult and life destroying substance when abused. At first it was an amazing boost and outlook on life... but the mental takeover and potential to abuse drugs far worse is very real with this. I only speak out of concern for you and everyone else. Just tell your friend to be safe and read as much as possible. Good luck!
Old 08-02-2012, 02:43
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7 Points: 2,398, Level: 7

i have taken the inhalers about 3 times and never found the taste of the inhalers even bothersome, and barely noticeable. i also do have a pretty solid stomach and nothing really gets me nauseous. i just smashed the plastic with a hammer, cut the cotton things up, and took them with water like a pill. the effects are definitely noticeable, but not anything to be used unless under dire circumstances. one night i got talked into doing some meth, and got like a couple hours of sleep and when i woke up in the morning felt like shit and had to work a job involving 10 hours of manual labor, and bought a couple inhalers, cut em up, and ate the first and then ate the little pieces throughout the rest of the shift.

the lavender burps were not enjoyable but not that bad at all i didn't think.

if your stomach gets really queazy and stuff like that than the ocasional lavender burp may bother you but in my opinion they were not hard to keep down at all. id say eating shrooms and not throwing up is MUCH harder to handle that the inhalers.
Old 08-02-2012, 08:00
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
Impure157 is on the way upImpure157 is on the way upImpure157 is on the way up
Points: 323, Level: 2 Points: 323, Level: 2 Points: 323, Level: 2
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

Since I've replied to this kind of thread so many times I'm just going to quote one of my previous posts this time:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impure157 View Post
The problem is starting with the whole cotton.

If SWIY were to take the cotton and hold it over a light source he should notice that part of the cotton is a dark shade of brown compared to the rest. If you cut out the non-discolored portions on either side that brown section has very little of the lavendar/menthol but contains all of the propylhexedrine.

Doing this should take care of the nausea problem.
Old 20-02-2012, 15:22
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Deadmanwalking should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1

One thing that I found worked for me is I took really deep smells of the inside of the inhaler which desensitized me from the stench. By the time I actually put it in my mouth, it wasn't as bad as i'd read it was and i just washed it down with some water
Old 20-02-2012, 15:30
Silver Member

29 y/o Male from United States
no eff eks is on the way upno eff eks is on the way upno eff eks is on the way upno eff eks is on the way up
Points: 635, Level: 3 Points: 635, Level: 3 Points: 635, Level: 3
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

What Impure157 said is very important, and will reduce your discomfort a lot. I would also put the cotton into medium sized veggie capsules to make sure i didn't have foul tasting/smelling cotton stuck in my throat. It's been a while since I used this stuff, but I recall that working well after puking my guts out by swallowing the entire cotton.

I don't recommend trying to use this drug recreationally or to self medicate. Just not worth so much discomfort for a mediocre high.
Old 20-02-2012, 22:44
Banned

26 y/o Male from United States
rain_maker needs to UTFSE some more before posting.rain_maker needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Let me give some Golden Advice.

1. Stop ingesting Drug's

2. Stop making yourself a flimsy weakling by LYING to yourself, you would rather give thought to getting high than being Sober, Right? LOL

3. Find a beach near you, I've found that beaches give inspiration and hope to the drug addict. Just buy a pair of flip flops and hitch a ride the your nearest ocean beach, it's fucking promised to work.

Share this on:

Tags
amphetamine, benzedrex, drug, drugs, drugs-forum, lemon juice, ost, overdose, propylhexedrine