Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Dissociative RC's
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Dissociative RC's Methoxetamine, 3-Meo-PCP, 4-Meo-PCP, 5-Meo-PCP

Old 13-09-2010, 03:25
Platinum Member & Advisor

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14 Points: 9,438, Level: 14
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%
Re: 4-MeO-PCP

Sorry, of course, it is 4-MEO-PCP. My horse agrees with SWIMIsh's initial post the plugging is the best route of administration. (No idea what 5-MEO-PCP might be.) Insufflatation seems impractical because of the pain involved. (Not sure why people like sticking powders up their noses as its almost always painful.)

There is some confusion about dosage. Not sure if this is because doses have been extrapolated from PCP or whether this is from experience. There could also be purity issues.

Last edited by enquirewithin; 13-09-2010 at 03:48.
Old 25-03-2011, 19:01

27 y/o Male from United Kingdom
jburgess is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Hi everyone this is my 1st post. Pleasure reading all ya posts.
my dog has a quick question, he has a gram of 4-meo-pcp for tomorrow night and he's wondering the way he can get the most fucked from it? He loves things trippy (his fav is ket!).
He will do anythin apart from inject. i heard that taking it through the rectum is best but not sure how to do it?
Any suggestions would be gratfully received.
Thanks )
Old 26-03-2011, 06:52

Male from Bermuda
enquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumenquirewithin is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum

Be careful. This lasts much longer than ketamine and you are able to move around more so staying in a safe environment seems is a good idea. Start with a lowish dose. My horse puts it in a gel cap and adds grease. Swallowing a gel cap is OK too. There is a thread on this method of administration. It comes on slowly-- full effects might be felt for an hour or so and re-dosing often seems to be not comfortable. The substance is very visual if the user stays still in the dark.

My horse can't say what is safe for you, but he would hope that 100mg would be OK. If you want more effects try another 100mg 2-3 hours later. It makes a long time to fully wear off-- 8 to 1o hours.
Old 14-05-2011, 15:33

Male from Bermuda

Ny hose has received some 4-MEO-PCP freebase. It has turned into an oil. Are there any comments on this? Is the freebase form likely to be the smokable?
Old 02-07-2011, 19:41
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
kitsunedemon is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1 Points: 91, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Quote:
Originally Posted by enquirewithin View Post
Ny hose has received some 4-MEO-PCP freebase. It has turned into an oil. Are there any comments on this? Is the freebase form likely to be the smokable?
My tarantula has also encountered the same thing, though various sources have said that 4-meo-pcp cannot be smoked, however now my tarantula is faced with rectal as the only route of administration, whereas my tarantula would have much preferred to take it via insuffulation.

Should my tarantula be worried about the purity? The tarantula obtained the 4-meo-pcp through a very legit source, which claimed high purity levels of 99+ (though my tarantula is wise enough to know that many sources would say this).

Any further information would be much appreciated, my tarantula is eager!

kitsunedemon added 5 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunedemon View Post
My tarantula has also encountered the same thing, though various sources have said that 4-meo-pcp cannot be smoked, however now my tarantula is faced with rectal as the only route of administration, whereas my tarantula would have much preferred to take it via insuffulation.

Should my tarantula be worried about the purity? The tarantula obtained the 4-meo-pcp through a very legit source, which claimed high purity levels of 99+ (though my tarantula is wise enough to know that many sources would say this).

Any further information would be much appreciated, my tarantula is eager!
When my tarantula says he has encountered the same thing he means the freebase crystals turning into an oily liquid.

Sorry for not posting this in the original post.

Last edited by kitsunedemon; 02-07-2011 at 19:41. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-07-2011, 13:26

Male from Bermuda

It is smokable, but th'e effects don't seem especially pleasant. 4-MEO-PCP is usually slow and gradual in building up effects. Smoked its tastes vile and the effects come on almost immediately, but the three times I has tried it I have not enjoyed it very much, although I does normally enjoy 'horse tranquilizers', and has no enthusiasm for smoking more of it. He has only smoked about 10-15 mg at a time.

If its put into a freezer it turns into a sort of powder, (or is crystals?). For the HCL form, rectal is the way to go, (although oral seems fine too), maybe in a gel cap. The freebase has yet to be tried this way, but it may turn out to be the a viable alternative, but this is just conjecture.

Last edited by enquirewithin; 28-05-2013 at 04:39.
Old 26-09-2011, 12:58

Male from Bermuda

Does anyone have any idea about the storing of the HCL form of this substance? It seems to absorb moisture from the air, which can hardy be good, and gathers into clumps. So far the potency seems unaffected. Storing in a freezer seems to help. Is that a good idea?
Old 13-12-2011, 20:28
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20

There was a rather disturbing recent lab test of a sample of 4-meo-pcp by ecstasydata:
Quote:
GC/MS:
1-Piperidinocyclohexanecarbonitrile: 18
1-Piperidino-1-Cyclohexane: 14
4-MeO-PCP: 1
Unidentified: 1
and:
Quote:
Note
Submitter: Sold as 4-Methoxy-PCP. This is probably the dirtiest Research Chemical we've every seen, in 15 years of watching analyses of gray market and black market chemicals. Holy Cow.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thanks fo this important data--or warning!.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2339_lg.jpg (13.4 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 2339_master_4-methoxy-pcp_gcms1_big.jpg (43.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 2339_master_4-methoxy-pcp_gcms2_big.jpg (47.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 2339_master_4-methoxy-pcp_gcms3_big.jpg (49.9 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 2339_master_4-methoxy-pcp_gcms4_big.jpg (52.9 KB, 11 views)
Old 16-12-2011, 08:46

Male from Bermuda

This is very interesting information, not to mention worrying. This is evidently a tough one to synth.

SWIM has seem a few samples, all of which are active, but some look terrible-- clumpy, and off colour. Off-colour RCs are not unusual, but that is worse than expected.

Can you comment on the contaminants?
Old 16-12-2011, 17:12
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by enquirewithin View Post
Can you comment on the contaminants?
Well- the main "contaminant"- indeed the main portion of that sample by far is 1-Piperidinocyclohexanecarbonitrile also nown as PCC. It is a Schedule II drug in the US amd a precursor to phencyclidine.

There is also a study in the Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology from 1976 titled: 1-Piperidinocyclohexanecarbonitrile, a toxic precursor of phencyclidine

The other large contaminant: 1-Piperidino-1-Cyclohexane I am not sure of. I can't find info on a chemical with that exact name- but a couple of potential possibilities that seem to be contaminants seen in PCP- neither of which appear to be at desirable and potentially extremely unhealthy.
Old 17-12-2011, 15:57

Male from Bermuda

If there are PCP precursors present, they could be illegal.

Is there away we can a get broader batch of samples lab tested? I know someone who has a couple which could be used.

I think some suppliers are selling better quality products. On the other hand I have read statements on suppliers sites' saying they had rejected shipments as too bad to accept.
Old 17-01-2012, 20:17
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

23 y/o Male from Canada
GaumondChemReaserch is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

SWIM as bought 2g of 4-MeO-PCP from and online vendor in UK and SWIM is very angry because he got pure crap, no effect at all possible dose, Note that SWIM doesnt have a scale but refer to the dose of ketamine he did in the past. SWIM as tried snort a bump of it and had no effect after 30 minutes so SWIM tried snort more and more and never achieved any effect so SWIM as put a large amount of the chemical in a glass of water and swallowed it and still didnt got any effect.

SWIM live in Canada and is woundering if the canadian douane as change the chemical for something else because SWIM is not sure if 4-MeO-PCP is legal in Canada.

SWIM would like to know if anyone else as ever receive fake chemical.
Old 19-01-2012, 00:35
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from United States
somnitek is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 213, Level: 2 Points: 213, Level: 2 Points: 213, Level: 2

SWIM recently bought 2 grams. Received first sample, was 1.7g but this had been cleared with distributor who was on last leg of stock. This first sample was just so-so, novelty level. HOwever, in a later order SWIM received an additionally full 2 grams in a later order as compensation. SWIM found out this sample was fantastically pure, but only upon IV administration of an entirely carelessly measured amount, which turned out to be fairly large. SWIM is told for the first twenty-thirty minutes, he was paralyzed, but SWIM has no recollection of this. SWIM was immediately, within three minutes, catapulted into one of those soul obliterating experiences, in which most curiosities of the universe were temporarily revealed, and his soul was reborn many times through and or into a completely claymation environment. He remembers (thinking) he was spitting out little chunks of yellow-green clay, and questioned whether anything outside his most immediate surroundings were real. Ttruly, when all was said and done, he thought "this must be how reptiles think and feel."

The kind of experience you would not trade for anything, but was FAR too intense to repeat (at least any time soon). SWIM threw away the rest of the sample, figuring he could never quite top the previous experience.

Very interesting and honest, but rash!
Old 01-02-2012, 05:50

Male from Bermuda

That does show a need for caution. Good thing you are OK, but remember that a death could make this and related material hard to come by eventually.. 4-MEO-PCP is a very potent dissociative and there are good batches of it being sold.

Good quality 4-MEO-PCP can be IMed, but a dose of 50-100mg is quite enough. The duration and aftereffects are quite long. Especially effects on short term memory can be very inconvenient.

Last edited by enquirewithin; 21-02-2012 at 14:33.
Old 20-02-2012, 21:45
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Radium is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1 Points: 69, Level: 1

4-MeO-PCP is certainly an interesting dissociative, however my robot friend would not go out of his way to get it. He has tried it three times before with one of those experiences being an utterly mind-blowing one.

Mr Robot is much more interested in experimenting with the 3-MeO variety but this is much less available and much more specialised than 4-MeO-PCP. Finding a good source for 3-MeO-PCP is difficult however the robot has had the luck of finding a supplier that gives the courtesy of providing NMR analysis of batches acquired from their various other sources.

Mr Robot didn't seem to have a problem with purity when purchasing 4-MeO-PCP a while ago but there is no easy way to confirm the purity of the samples he obtained. Quantitatively it's very difficult to assess purity of substances without having access to advanced analytical equipment or knowing someone who does.
Old 06-08-2012, 14:45
Joe-(5-HTP) Joe-(5-HTP) is nu online
Palladium Member

Male from Earth
Joe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline MedlineJoe-(5-HTP) must mainline Medline
Points: 4,581, Level: 10 Points: 4,581, Level: 10 Points: 4,581, Level: 10
Activity: 25.8% Activity: 25.8% Activity: 25.8%
Re: 4-MeO-PCP Drug Info

For snorting 4-meo-pcp

Does anyone have experience or information on:

1. the dosage relative to oral dose
  2. the duration
Old 15-08-2012, 07:02

Male from United States
jbt4192 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

@JOE 5-(HTP),

For insufflation, the research I've conducted on 4-meO-PCP, I find that it's dosing is fairly similar to that of ketamine. Lines up to 100mg are tolerable give or take, and strong doses are reached orally at 250mg give or take. Now, those are what I determine as high doses for each method of consumption. As for duration, I'm not quite sure.

FYI, I am a new member practically. This is my official first post anyway. And let that be a note in which I'll have a new 4-meO-PCP experience report on here by the end of the weekend. I look forward to further discussion!

~JBT

Thanks for the information
Old 20-05-2013, 09:29
Gold Member

37 y/o Male from Germany
anj0vis is on the way upanj0vis is on the way upanj0vis is on the way up
Points: 389, Level: 3 Points: 389, Level: 3 Points: 389, Level: 3
Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6% Activity: 0.6%

This seems to have another name Methoxydine, at least in the literature. Some article coming out about the methoxydine soon:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...06987713001503

abstract from the article:
Quote:
Methoxydine is a dissociative anaesthetic belonging to the arylcyclohexylamine class. This substance shows pharmacodynamic similarities with ketamine, a medication with demonstrated rapid-acting antidepressant effects. Like ketamine, results of binding assays have shown that methoxydine is an uncompetitive antagonist of NMDA receptor approximately as potent as ketamine, but less potent than PCP. Furthermore, unlike ketamine, it acts as a dopamine, serotonin, and noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor as well as an agonist at sigma-1, sigma-2, and opioid receptors. The hypothesis is that methoxydine can produce rapid antidepressant effects in depressed patients with high risk of suicide, including depressed alcoholics.
So here they quote that methoxydine is dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine (noradrenaline) reuptake inhibitor, so that will at least partially increase the short term positive effect that his drugs has. I can get the full article when it is released, PM me for it, if somebody thinks it would be useful addition into the article archive.

p.s. it is good to mention the other names here so this thread is found if you use the search functionality..

Interesting, thanks

Last edited by anj0vis; 20-05-2013 at 09:30. Reason: reason for the alt name inclusion

Share this on:

Tags
4-meo-pcp, 4-meo-pcp effects, 4-meo-phencyclidine, 4-methoxy-pcp, 4-methoxyphencyclidine, dissociative research chemicals, dissociatives, hotlinked content, methoxydine, phencyclidine analogues, phencyclidine derivatives, research chemicals