Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Opiates & Opioids Opiates & Opioids.

Old 29-10-2011, 05:54
Silver Member

31 y/o Female from United States
blondemoment is a decent psychonaut.blondemoment is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2 Points: 191, Level: 2
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%
Re: Most euphoric opiate????

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveNwar View Post
Common sense: morphine!

Fentanyl?? I would say "bad choice". Too risky and not really something you have a nice trip on. But to each its own, i guess.

Beats me why everyone is saying heroin, since there is no such thing as far as your brain is concerned. Once the stuff hits you, it has already been turned into morphine. That's the opiate doing the trick for you, remember that.
With the patches I totally agree with you. But with fentora the euphoria I personally get from it is great and it helps my pain within 5 mins which is the most important thing. But I was just answering the question the OP asked
Old 30-10-2011, 14:02
R.I.P.

31 y/o Male from United States
dyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forumdyingtomorrow is living in mutualistic symbiosis with drugs-forum
Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13 Points: 8,663, Level: 13
Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0% Activity: 11.0%

Quote:
Beats me why everyone is saying heroin, since there is no such thing as far as your brain is concerned. Once the stuff hits you, it has already been turned into morphine. That's the opiate doing the trick for you, remember that.
If we are talking euphoria comparison, then the IV ROA is naturally going to be part of the discussion, since it is the "heavyweight" category. Heroin beats out morphine because heroin is basically acetylated morphine, which is more lipid soluble and crosses the blood brain barrier faster - providing a much more powerful wave of euphoria. Also, the rapid metabolization of heroin in the brain into 3-and 6-MAM is believed to be responsible for the extraordinarily pleasurable effects of heroin.

It is no trick.

Post Quality Evaluations:
excellent, factual response
Very accurate. Thanks.
Old 15-11-2011, 01:18

24 y/o Male from USA - California
JunkieInTheWoods is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Its good to hear other folks like Hydrocodone so much. Homeboy loves it, says as far as a good, mellow, euphoric high hydro hits the spot just right. Of course Hydromorphone is some damn good shit, just not quite as euphoric as Hcodone but it is a lot stronger on the nod tip.
Even though it usuall takes a frustratingly long cwe prep, Codeine would have to be next up. Its got SUCH a mellow relaxing, no anxiety, beautifully euphoric high. Morphine comes next, pretty nice euphoria and a great "my body weighs a million pounds" feeling.
Oxycodone and Fentanyl aint really my thang.
Old 15-11-2011, 03:09
Silver Member

Male from Earth
Herbs&Hopes is on the way upHerbs&Hopes is on the way upHerbs&Hopes is on the way up
Points: 579, Level: 3 Points: 579, Level: 3 Points: 579, Level: 3
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

Well lately my friend the alchemist has stated he has been getting his nod on with 40mg of oxycodone and 30ml of 0.6g/ml tincture of ketum. His tincture was burned and so is likely maybe half the strength as it was his first time with that particular preparation.

Prior to taking fentanyl for 6 weeks he could get a great buzz from 6-8 grams of Maeng da grade kratom, he was taking it for months and sustained a buzz from that dosage range the entire time due to a strict schedule of 8-10 days on and 3-5 days off.

Before the injury 20-30mg oxycodone for a terrific buzz but since those six weeks and not being able to get a break in, he is up to 40mg oxycodone 4 times daily and recieves no buzz at all, and he has only been taking oxycodone scripted since stopping the fentanyl in june, he says he is really sad that after such strict obedience to a non-opiate regimen throughout his injury that thanks to 6 weeks on fentanyl he no longer recieves a buzz after just 3 months. He has great memories of cold-water washed codeine ranged from 240-400mg from 8-10 years ago and then stopped completely before taking oxycodone sporadically throughout a one year period about 2 years prior his injury. Hopefully this duloxetine he starts tomorrow will aid him in being able to taper down and then possibly jump all within a month-two month period. He wants to stop the SNRI when it is no lolnger effective and the doc wants to up the dosage, by then he should be able to get by comfortably on half the amount of oxy daily, kratom will again provide pain relief on its own, and he can still stop the SNRI but not be at the doses he is currently at. He sustained quality pain relief by 6 grams of Maeng da x3 or x4 daily for months with a strict schedule of breaks performable due to strict and consistent exercise regimen that did not shock the body but eased it best as possible.

During his time on fent he exercised far, far to much, too often because he couldnt tell any longer that he was pushing past the physical limits, because of this, he was unable to take a break after stopping the fent due to out of control BT levels and a lower potency opioid. He knows there is information for both the OP's question, and just to explain his experience a bit all in one post, hope this is okay.

Looks like Canada is getting newer formulations of OC, the OP style and he will likely be getting a change to try morphine (oral/ER), hydromorphone, oxymorphone, he would also like to ask to try hydrocodone possibly as some have reported better relief than oxy (not many though). He will at least be able to still get oxy by IR forms it looks like and he currently get 2 40's and 8 10's daily, was so stolked to FINALLY, FAINLLY recieve that this month, up to this month was at 120mg daily for about 2 months and less before that right after the fent.. anyways.

Out of all that my friend the alchemist has tried, M. speciosa, codeine, tramadol, morphine, oxycodone, fentanyl, morphine currently is the most euphoric and he has had had it by injection twice, was euphoric, more euphoric than his 40mg of oxy now at a dose. Orally, oxycodone takes the cake. Insufflated, oxycodone. Smoked fentanyl had incredible nod but no euphoria so doesnèt count at all in his books, AWESOME pain relief though. He has smoked oxycodone but felt so fucking dirty it doesn't count, literally, dirty and sweaty sticky and smelly, it was just disgusting but provide near instant pain relief when he absolutely required it, prefers fentanyl for this ROA though but would rather avoid fent altogether forever, unless he requires pain relief and nothing else is effective any longer but he REALLY hopes and is working hard to make sure that is not a reality.

Last edited by Herbs&Hopes; 15-11-2011 at 03:26.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:48
Mercury Member

36 y/o Male from England
MadOne needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocaresdude91 View Post
Those are really rare opiates/opiods! Diconal is very very very rarely prescribed to people. Diconal is only taken if one is allergic to morphine or any other derivatives, is that right?
yes you wont see any diconal tablets in the usa i can guaratee you that ( dipipanone ) is a rare painkiller as it is not made or prescribed in about 90% of the countries worldwide including the usa and canada where it is a schedule 1 drug. its effects and strength is very similar to morphine but is argubaly slightly stronger or has a higher oral b/a . diconal is a fully synthetic drug, from what i can make out it is very chemically similar to methadone but is more suitable to parenteral use making it very unpopular with gp's that know its history in the uk . diconal was one of the drugs the killer gp harold shipman used to favour to dose patients up with before giving them a leaful injection of diamorphine. these tablets really are the dogs bollocks and are very rarely prescribed these days also the cyclizine content in them (acording to the british national formula and other internet info) restricts the maximum prescribable dose to around 12-15 a day thus making them unsuitable on there own for severe cancer pain where doses needed exceed 200 - 300mg of dipipanone . after diconal next best thing is dextromoramide palfium 5 and 10mg tabs which are even rarer than diconal.
Old 14-02-2012, 10:32
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United States
eisenheim is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 255, Level: 2 Points: 255, Level: 2 Points: 255, Level: 2

A tie between dilaudid and heroin. Depends on ROA too. Shooting > smoking > snorting > eating.
Old 15-02-2012, 23:07
Silver Member

26 y/o Male from United States
Axiom Of Choice is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1 Points: 139, Level: 1

SWIM has taken the following opioids, and they are arranged in order of most euphoria (given equivalent doses of course). The x/10 is just for opioid euphoria. Even the lowest on this list is leagues more euphoric than, say, benzodiazepines, which SWIM finds dysphoric. Note that none of the drugs were injected. Some, however, were insufflated.

1. Hydrocodone (9.5/10) - for some reason, this drug really makes SWIM both content/relaxed but also feel sheer, raw euphoria.

2. Buprenorphine (8/10) - this drug provides some of the most 'acute' and 'sharp' euphoria SWIM has ever felt. He hypothesizes it is due to the combination of the mu-opioid partial agonism (with intrinsic activity of 70%, so it is nearly a full agonist) WITH the antagonistic features at the kappa-opioid receptor. It is lower than Hydrocodone because it isn't particularly 'relaxing' in terms of a body-load.

3. Oxycodone (6.5/10) - this drug provides pretty amazing contentment and feelings that all is right in SWIM's world. It also is pretty relaxing in terms of a body load (even though many people don't think it is). However, it doesn't provide 'transcendental' euphoria like the top 2.

4. Morphine (5/10) - SWIM finds Morphine Sulfate to be the best of the drugs listed in terms of a body high/load. The feeling of one's quadriceps muscles melting away is unique to Morphine in SWIM's experience. It is unsurpassed. However, it doesn't really pack too much euphoria, and SWIM has actually had dysphoria on it before.

5. Tramadol (5/10) - SWIM actually has a soft spot for Tramadol. He finds it to give a unique mood lift (likely due to the serotonin-norepinephrine action and relatively weak mu-opioid agonism) that is quite pleasant and condusive to socializing. However, it sucks in terms of a body high. SWIM used to have to take more than recommended to nod out.

6. Propoxyphene (2/10) - SWIM found this drug to be nasty in many ways. While still relatively euphoric compared to other classes of drugs, it is in the bottom of the barrel for opioids. It feels VERY obvious that this drug acts on receptors not at all associated with the opioid receptors. It has a bit of a delirious feel to it which SWIM hates.
Old 20-02-2012, 17:54
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Canada
Bunnintreez is a decent psychonaut.

IMO these are the most euphoric...

1) Good Heroin (in swim experience, tan/white H that mixes up with little heat and is CLEAR in the rig) most euphoric rush swim has had....Good Heroin beats any opiate in swim opinion

2) Oxycontin- Also very euphoric...but in a different way. Oxycontin is waaaaay more stimulating then any other opiate and is pretty hard to nod off if you have a tolerance. Doesnt mean its not euphoric tho.

3) Hydromorphone - The RUSH is amazing!!!! but since the rush is so intense, once its gone u barely feel high and has terrible legs...That is why i rated it under oxy, because were judging most euphoric. not best rush

4) Morphine - Swim has never banged morphine, but its still very euphoric.

5) Fentanyl - Most people dont get any euphoria from fentanyl, but swim smokes his and finds it VERY euphoric....but he doesnt like doing ONLY fentanyl, he ussualy likes smoking a little bit after taking oxycontin, or H. (FENT IS VERY DANGEROUS SWIM HAS A BIG TOLERANCE!!! DO NOT SMOKE FENT!!!!)
Old 20-02-2012, 19:12

34 y/o Male from United States
Doping Advantage should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1 Points: 26, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Heroin is the most euphoric opiate. The second most euphoric opiate is Demerol(meperidine). Since, Demerol was found to be the most euphoric legal opiate, it is not prescribed very often. If a surgical technician is willing to empty syringes of Demerol and replace it with isotonic water, thus risking their entire career and freedom, then obviously there is something highly euphoric about it.

DA
Old 12-03-2012, 12:52

27 y/o Male from United States
david43211 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

I've never done Heroin but I would say in this order:

Hydromorphone: 10/10
Oxymorphone: 10/10
Oxycodone: 9/10
Methadone: 8/10
Hydrocodone: 8/10
Fentanyl: 7/10
Suboxone 6/10
Codeine/Tylenol 3 6/10
Morphine: 5/10
Tramadol: 4/10

david43211 added 3 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

It would be nice if they made, say, 40mg Vicodin. Similar to the Percocet 30s. You have to take so much Vicodin for it to work that you risk liver damage from the toxicity of Acetamenophen.

Last edited by david43211; 12-03-2012 at 12:52. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-03-2012, 12:52
Mercury Member

46 y/o Male from United States
Chaz5773 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

My Buddy says oxycodone and oxycotin but both extremly addictive so they start out fine at first then end up a monkey on Your back that You will beg to get off.
Old 12-03-2012, 14:30

27 y/o Male from United States
david43211 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1

I wish I were never prescribed oxycodone and never tried it. No one should be allowed to feel that good.
Old 12-03-2012, 14:56
Mercury Member

My Friend said In a basement room with a Girl and Oxycodone or Maeng Da Kratom to take His pain away. Yum He says.
Old 12-03-2012, 15:13
Banned

57 y/o Male from Togo
salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.salgoud must live here.
Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1 Points: 20, Level: 1
Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7% Activity: 17.7%

Personally, in my years of opiate use the most euphoric opiates I have experienced is:

1. Pure China White in 1974
2, Oxymorphone (Numorphan 10mg blue footballs Endo, I.V.)(off the market)
3. Levorphanol
4. Dilaudid 4mg K-4's yellow

Of course other opiates will do in a pinch, but the above were my favorites.

salgoud
Old 12-03-2012, 15:26
Mercury Member

My Friend said In a basement room with a Girl and Oxycodone or Maeng Da Kratom to take His pain away. Yum He says. Opps My Pal forgot Sister Morphine and a Skinny British Model hehehe.
Old 19-03-2012, 18:33
Silver Member

38 y/o Male from United States
SecretAgentMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1 Points: 48, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by salgoud View Post
Personally, in my years of opiate use the most euphoric opiates I have experienced is:

1. Pure China White in 1974
2, Oxymorphone (Numorphan 10mg blue footballs Endo, I.V.)(off the market)
3. Levorphanol
4. Dilaudid 4mg K-4's yellow

Of course other opiates will do in a pinch, but the above were my favorites.

salgoud

Levorphanol is simply amazing............
Old 22-03-2012, 12:23
Silver Member

32 y/o Male from United States
Jon Dose is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2

Quote:
Common sense: morphine!

Fentanyl?? I would say "bad choice". Too risky and not really something you have a nice trip on. But to each its own, i guess.

Yes but there is a huge difference between doing heroin and doing morphine, wouldn't you say?
Old 25-03-2012, 11:30
Silver Member

Male from USA - Washington
stasik is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 309, Level: 2 Points: 309, Level: 2 Points: 309, Level: 2

Since my friend hasn't been able to get his hands on every opiate that exists out there, he only has a small number of them to compare. But from personal experience:

1) Agreeing with much of the responses on here, Smoked Heroin, by far has been my most euphoric opiate. With every hit exhaled, the most amazing tingly tingles would come onto his body in several waves. He then plateaued into an un-bothered, happy existence. Only his first experimentations with ecstasy and several psychedelics trips have topped it.

2) Smoked Oxycodone. His drug of choice for day-to-day living. The mini rush from smoking a pill is fantastic. The energetic bliss that follows can motivate my friend from anything to cleaning the house, studying for his college classes, to working like the employee of the month. Empathy for other people is also magnified.

3) My friend hasn't been able to get a high dosage of Snorted Oxymorphone, due to its availability. But he feels like at a a sufficient dose, it could possible take #2. Nevertheless, the experience was -very- nice, and -very- noddy.

4) The classic: Popped Hydrocodone. Back in the day, the vikes would give a similar but less intense euphoria as Oxycodone. Also, minus the nod. After my friend's romance with the stronger opiates, however, most of that warm happiness is gone. All that's left is: at lower dosages, a slight sickness and threshold euphoria; at higher dosages, extreme sickness and extreme dizziness, with zero euphoria.

5) My friend got sick once, and got prescribed Codeine+Promethazine. With most of the syrup drank, it produced some slight euphoria, a slooowneeess to the world around you, and an -intense- itch. Very pleasant, though recent experiences have gotten nowhere.

6) Tramadol. Quoting friend, "I'm not sure you could call it euphoria. I'm not sure you could even call it recreational". Felt nothing like the other opiates, but lots of nausea involved.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:51

29 y/o Male from United States
travbrad needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

SWIM has never injected anything or done heroin, but this is how SWIM would rank them in terms of euphoria:

1.Oxycodone
2.Hydromorphone
3.Morphine
4.Opium (Poppy Pod tea, really similar to morphine just longer lasting)
5.Hydrocodone
6.Codeine
7.Suboxone

SWIM finds a small dose of DXM (45-60mg) boosts the euphoria of all opiates a great deal as well. It's a slightly "different" euphoria than pure opiates but it's euphoria nonetheless. The characteristics of various opiates are quite different too. Oxycodone is a much less sedating high than morphine for example, so it's somewhat hard to compare them.
Old 05-04-2012, 16:12

Male from Canada
Bunnintreez is a decent psychonaut.

i dont understand why anyone has Suboxone in their lists....Suboxone can only get you high if you have little to no tolerance, and even then i wouldnt call it a "Euphoric" high by ANY means. Well i guess everyone has there opinion, but even then its only a partial agonist.....
Old 05-04-2012, 22:47

22 y/o Male from United States
420Revan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1 Points: 44, Level: 1

I would have to say that my favorites in terms of euphoria are

1. Oxymorphone (snorted)
2. Morphine (oral)
3. Fentanyl (smoked)
4. Oxycodone (oral or snorted)
5. Hydrocodone (oral)

Heroin isnt on my list because it was only tried once and it was poor quality.
Fentanyl isnt for everyone but I love smoking it. Hydrocodone was good for a while, but rather costly when you have to take 150mg or more.
Old 08-04-2012, 21:56
Banned

27 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Hydroman should review received reputation comments.
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

NUMBER #1 Methadone IV is the best hands down. Nothing compares to it. I used to shoot amps 120mg (WOULD KILL NON-TOLERENT) once and it was f****ing insane!!!!

NUMBER #2 OxyContin (when I got that SPEEDY rush) this happened 3-4 times and I never can get it. Second OC time I did 20mg oral and snorted 10mg and INTENSE.

NUMBER #3 Diamorphine/Heroin #4 - I have had ampules of Heroin 10mg x4. Also from another country I got #4 H which was good 15mg snorted without tolerence.

Then normal brown or oral methadone (did upto 200mg) - DO NOT COPY THAT AMOUNT. I wanted to try a proper poppy pod exp but tolerence is too high.
Old 12-04-2012, 20:46
Silver Member

Male from Poland
rocker666 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1 Points: 83, Level: 1

Welcome back, it's been a long time since SWIM has written the last post on DF. He stopped posting while still being a codeine fan and is back as a morphine/heroin i.v. addict.
When it comes to SWIM's experience, SWIM wouldn't absolutely agree that heroin is more euphoric than morphine! Both in case of "brown sugar" form of heroin and home-made good quality H. (produced with Ac2O from SR morphine pills), the kick after injection is for him too weak, too short and all in all unsatisfying. The high itself is also overrated - SWIM perceives it as too "chemical" or "synthetic".
However, the kick after morphine is for SWIM absolutely amazing and just perfect! It's a really strong experience, so called "pins & needles" and the rush itself make it quite "brutal", but in a very pleasant way .

However - SWIM haven't ever tried the synthetic opioids popular in Western Europe, America and Australia. Oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone and hydromorphone are very difficult to get in Poland, because they are not even used in medicine. SWIM has only tried by i.v. route of administration: morphine, fentanyl, heroin, buprenorphine, opium and tramadol.
Old 19-04-2012, 02:34

25 y/o Male from United States
Roll1N should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3 Points: 372, Level: 3
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Hydrocodone- 10/10 Swim really fell in love with hydrocodone, everything about it is just perfect.
Oxycontin/Oxycodone- 9.5/10 Euphoria is great, and feels amazing but it's a little hard to sleep on this drug, that's what kept it from a perfect 10 from swim.
Heroin- 8/10 Great high, but swim only tried heroin once and he kept puking the next day
Tramadol- 6.5/10 When hydrocodone/oxycodone isn't available to swim, he'll maybe go for some tramadol. Doesn't really compare to the 2, but its ok
Codeine- 4/10 Swim doesn't really like codiene, gives him headaches

Swim has never tried morphine, he plans on to in the near future, and we'll see where that ranks on swim's list.
Old 24-04-2012, 03:51

22 y/o Male from United States
jeffv2 should review received reputation comments.
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

I believe the most euphoric opiate would be Demerol,
ts just mildly toxic so redosing too often isn't good.
And unlike other opiates it doesn't make your pupils really small

Share this on:

Tags
analgesic, brazil, breakthrough, buprenorphine, demerol, diconal, fentanyl, fentora, methadone, morphine, narcotic, opiate euphoria, opioid, oxycontin, pharmaceutical, poppy, ritalin, tramadol