Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Cannabinoids
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cannabinoids Cannabinoids & smoking blends.

Old 17-01-2012, 21:34
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
cannabinoia is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1 Points: 75, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: AM-2201 Experiences

DETAILS:
Species: Donkey
Body weight & gender - Male, 6'1", 240lbs, 29 years old
Dose taken - ~750 micrograms
Route of administration - Vape - smoked on top of ashes
Setting: in what environment it was taken. - The comfort and safety of my home.
Duration of main effects - 45 minutes strong effects, 30 mins of comedown
Main effects - Strong rush/paranoia for 20 minutes followed by 25 minutes of a very heavy lethargic high
Side effects - Blood pressure spike, increased heart rate, paranoia, anxiety
After effects - Very little, some munchies
Rating of the experience - 5 out of 10
Addictive qualities / abuse potential - Unsure of addictive properties. Potential for OD is great, and very easy to do. Just 100-200 mcg more than you are used to and its a full blown anxiety trip
Any other valuable information - When you can find a proper dosage stick to it! Do not redose again and again, tolerance builds quite fast.

Last night my friends pet Donkey smoked some AM-2201 powder and reported too fast and hard of a come-up feeling, which he knew would not be good. Within 5 minutes motor function decreased to the point of barely being able to move. An intense humming noise fluctuated in the brain throughout the whole trip. CNS stimulation to the point of uncomfortability. Low level visuals happened, but the donkey kept his eyes open and the lights on to mitigate full blown hallucinations. Putting his head down on the desk seemed to help. Deep breathing exercises he uses to meditate also calmed the intense increase in heart rate. Time dilation was incredible with 1-2 minutes feeling like an eternity. Continuously checking the clock waiting for the peak and comedown to begin. After what seemed like a very long time which was really only about 45 minutes, the effects were managable, and somewhat enjoyable. The donkey at this point though had had enough and wanted to kill the buzz completely, so he ate some food, drank a cup of chamomile tea and went to bed.

The line between just right, and too much can be very small indeed, so this donkey urges extreme caution and no eyeballing whatsoever. The donkey normally vapes about 500mcg and this time thought "Why not try a bit more?" Well, that was a stupid idea, and this donkey will stick to 500 mcg from now on.

Also redosing is not recommended, this donkey usually like to relax at the end of a day with only 1 or 2 doses. If you start in the morning your going to need 2x as much by the end of the day to feel the same effects. Tolerance seemingly decreases as rapidly as it increases though too. With usually 14-18 hours between dosages, no tolerance has built for the initital dose in the 2 weeks the donkey has used this so far. 500mcg for this donkey is a nice manageable high, with no anxiety or negative side effects. The donkey could talk to his wife and interact with people with little trouble. There is some small amount of a "cloudy" head though, not reacting or thinking as quickly as when sober.
Old 25-01-2012, 19:56

55 y/o Male from United States
Berny1 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

I bought 250 grams AM2201 from a good source. It is very strong and hits the brain so quickly you dont have much time to prepare. I had planned on making some money but people that use it build up tolerance quickly and tben end up not paying if you front it. I am tired of RC's and wish I could just unload the 170 gs I have left. I just ended up with bills I have to pay now...que sera...
Old 28-01-2012, 07:27

29 y/o Male from United States
travbrad needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

A random person I know (I'll call them M) recently got a hold of some AM-2201. M has experience with a wide variety of drugs, mostly of the psychedelic nature, (ie tryptamines/phenylethylamines), but also opiates, benzos, amphetamine, etc. M also has of experience with cannabis, and has tried a couple "Spice-alike" blends, and pure JWH-018, JWH-250, and JWH-122 (122 was M's favorite of the 3 for it's long duration and lack of bad effects/anxiety)

M's first dose of AM-2201 was wish no tolerance whatsoever (no cannabinoids for weeks prior). M's first dose was roughly 0.9mg (could be off by 100-200Ķg) vaporized. Within a couple minutes M was pretty high, with normal cannabinoid feelings. After about 5 minutes M had peaked and was very stoned. It was very sedating with typical cannabinoid feelings of mild euphoria, increased interest in things, minor color changed, music appreciation, decreased memory, etc.

M didn't notice a great deal of paranoia that many have described, certainly no more than JWH-018. The high was at full strength for about 30 minutes, with a gradual tapering off for another 30 minutes or so beyond that. After-effects were pretty typical of cannabinoids also; some lethargy, hunger, slight mental cloudiness, etc

After further experimentation M has decided it is probably most similar to JWH-018 out of the cannabinoids M has tried, but with its own unique "flavor". M also tried a slightly higher dose (1.6-1.7mg with little/no tolerance) which was bordering on being TOO intense, so AM-2201 does seem to be extremely potent. Another 0.5mg probably would have been one of those heart thudding, terror inducing cannabinoid "ODs", so M recommends starting at very low doses (or not at all).

There was some noticeable tolerance buildup after a week or so of using it, about the same as other cannabinoids. After that time it was taking rougly 50-75% more to get the "same" effects as before. In some ways this tolerance could be viewed as a good thing with AM-2201, as it becomes slightly harder to overdo it.

Overall it's a good experience but jwh122, jwh250, and cannabis are all preferable to AM-2201 for M.
Old 28-01-2012, 07:48
Silver Member

40 y/o Male from Germany
CannaFun is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

Just a curios pet wondering why all of the AM-2201 tin foil smokers don't get offended by the taste. This taste of burnt plastic made SWIM almost puke.

SWIM can surely say AM-2201 is the worst tasting cannabinoid he tried.

Are there SWIMMERS who actually LIKE the taste?

Last edited by CannaFun; 28-01-2012 at 08:03.
Old 28-01-2012, 08:20
Silver Member

34 y/o Male from Finland
fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.fehs really adds to the discussion.
Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4 Points: 895, Level: 4
Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8% Activity: 5.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaFun View Post
Just a curios pet wondering why all of the AM-2201 tin foil smokers don't get offended by the taste. This taste of burnt plastic made SWIM almost puke.

SWIM can surely say AM-2201 is the worst tasting cannabinoid he tried.

Are there SWIMMERS who actually LIKE the taste?
That's strange, the AM-2201 I've gotten hasn't really even had much taste at all. Or then my senses are really screwed up. Now one could speculate if your or mine was something else than AM-2201, impossible to know without lab test, but at least mine was active at <~1mg and the effect descriptions match as well.

What does taste like plastic is this "MN-001" though. It's not really apparent when you inhale, but when exhaling it tastes like shit. (note: MN-001 is NOT its real name, it's some of the new generation cannabinoids, people have speculated that it might be AB-001 or UR-144, vendors just have coined the name MN-001 for it for some reason)
Old 28-01-2012, 09:28
Silver Member

40 y/o Male from Germany
CannaFun is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1 Points: 89, Level: 1
Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1% Activity: 1.1%

SWIM just tried of foil and youre right, it's almsot tasteless. But it added a "burnt plastic" taste to SWIMs blend. SWIM thought this taste is worse when vaping of foil, but he was wrong. Sorry.
Old 30-01-2012, 21:28
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline
Points: 5,823, Level: 11 Points: 5,823, Level: 11 Points: 5,823, Level: 11
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Judging from the average experience report here more people seem to be posting more bad side effects than positive effects, pounding heart and anxiety seem to be a common trend amoungst every post pretty much. So they ban the JWH series to try to stop harm and people end up taking what looks like a more hazardous chemical with worse side effects and less resreach done on it instead. Oh the wonders of prohibition
Old 02-02-2012, 01:16

Male from United States
joewenston should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2 Points: 220, Level: 2
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Swims experience with these blends always end up with him getting paranoid
Old 02-02-2012, 20:40

Male from Austria
sami is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1 Points: 8, Level: 1

I have to say that I quite like the smell and taste of AM-2201 vaped from tin foil. ^^
Itīs not really plastic like.
Old 09-02-2012, 17:29
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline
Points: 5,823, Level: 11 Points: 5,823, Level: 11 Points: 5,823, Level: 11
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Harm reduction points to note from my below experience, and other experience reports online:

* Very small dosage difference between a nice subtle high and overdose anxiety symptoms.
* Active even down to 250ug dosage (0.25mg). 500ug+ was noticeable, nice for a while but not amazing. 1mg was about right. 2mg was pretty much an overdose as negatives startred to outweigh the positives, which nearly resulted in panick attacks.
* Do not try unless you have scales at least accurate to 1mg (0.001g)
* Melting + Evaporation point is very very low, entire dose will likely turn to vapour in a second or two after being heated under flame, and leave no residue; so whatever dose you prepare to inhale, make sure you expect to get all of it in one hit.
* Onset of full effects seems to be delayed in comparison with other vaporized cannabinoids. You feel some effects nearly instantly, but they peak about 2-5 minutes after inhaling the dose.
* Do too much (without tollerance) and you will get all the usual side effects associated with paranoid panick attacks. 1-2mg could be considered an overdose for some, the anxiety and panic may be bearable for some, for other naive users it could be dangerous. If you do more than 2.0mg or so (with no tollerance) there's a chance of being sick, blacking out, and maybe worse [see quoted exp report below for an extreme example]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just tried this, I think this drug is going to cause a fair few horror stories to naive RC users, especially those who have tried jwh drugs and assume dosages are similar. For JWH drugs the dosage / responce curve was pretty level (double your dose, get double effects) and it took a lot of re-dosing until you get to OD levels when things like paranoia and anxiety start.

With AM-2201 I dont think there even is a curve. You either do submilligram amounts for a weird trippy cannabiniod'ish sort of high, or you do an amount over 1mg and end up panicking with dreadful anxiety and "the fear" feeling. OMG gona die, etc.

I will write up properly soon but heres my effects in a nutshell:

Took a 600ug hit of ur-144 which did very little even 30 mins after, so decided to try 1.5mg AM-2201 vaporized (first mistake, should have started at 100ug and doubled dose every 30 mins till effects felt. The melting+evaporation point of this chemical is tiny (reminds me of DMT which the melting point is just 60 degrees), the flame touched the foil for about 2 seconds and the whole 1.5mg was instantly melted and went up in vapourous smoke, no residue left at all. At first fine, very delayed onset. Colors slightly different, sort of 'hazy' stoned feeling. But within five minutes I was pacing round the room, circulation and heart muscles felt very tight, high blood pressure (slight burryness + headache), fast heart (130bpm), all typical mental overstimulation , panic based, signs. Carried on for 40-60 minutes, so popped 3mg etiz to end it, and was fine in 15 mins.

So seem to be dealing with a chem with a dosage nearly similar to LSD, with 100-250ug+ being weak, and 750-1000ug being strong. I'd recommend less than a milligram definately, especially for first time users. I noticed threshold effects off of just 250ug.

I expect a lot of vendors are cutting it with other substances to make it less strong (judging from some dosages reported elsewhere online), but I have the NMR and GC/MS data on the AM-2201 I sampled here (and also the UR-144 and am-2233 data) which I will attach to thr bottom of this post shortly.

EDIT: Found an experience on Erowid that shows this chemical is not to be taken lightly. Dosages as high as 5mg look dangerously strong.
The Night I Killed My Friends

Quote:
BODY WEIGHT: 200 lb

AM2201 is a HIGHLY potent synthetic cannabinoid to be used with caution. To provide some background on my use of substances, I have dabbled in a little of everything: tons and tons of weed, coke, molly, shitty beans from the ghetto, LSD, ketamine, shrooms, salvia, nitrous, DMT, and the list goes on. In the past few months, as I was arrested for a DUI and possession charge back in July, I have consumed an upwards of 10 grams of JWH-018. I have also smoked the -073, -122, -081, -200, -210, -250 variants.

I had very recently acquired AM2201 from an online vendor. Knowing that it was supposed to be roughly 3x the potency of JWH-018 with much higher binding affinities to both CB1 and CB2 receptors, I dosed my first hit roughly 15mg. I do not own a mg scale (stupid I know), but my extensive research with the JWH compounds lead me to believe this would be like getting high the first few times I smoked JWH.

:00 - I inhaled the vapor and immediately begin to feel vibrations in my body.

:25 - extreme lethargy overcomes me, I feel as though I weigh 800 lbs.

1 min - so extremely tired, an uneasing feeling is building in the back of my head

2 mins - heart begins racing, sweat forms on palms, mild anxiety attack

5mins - trying to calm myself down as I realize that I have consumed too much of the substance

20 mins - fall asleep

I then slept for about 3 hours. The body load I got from AM2001 was unreal. It felt almost like I couldn’t even move. Later that evening my friends from my hometown wanted to try it. Being only a few minutes away, I agreed to come in and share some of this research chemical -- warning them that it was far more potent than the JWH compounds.

Once I arrived at B's house, 5 other people were to try the substance as well. I loaded everyone a hit roughly 10-12mg. Using the same pipe, B hit it first, followed by J, D, P, and then C. Immediately I noticed J making extremely strange facial movements and noises. A minute after they took the hit, 3 of my friends, J, D, and P all dropped to the floor. They were fucking blacked out cold. J was screaming and acting psychotically, screaming at the top of his lungs, 'I DIEDDDD, WHAT IN THE FUCKKKK, I LOVE YOU GUYYSSSSS'. He was thrashing about uncontrollably, slamming his head into the wall several times. D was out cold, hitting his head on the floor his breathing depressed and heart rate increased. P fell onto the couch and started shaking so violently it appeared to be a seizure. A few seconds later vomit erupted from his mouth and I had to slam him on to his stomach on the floor.

All 3 of them began vomiting and had trouble breathing. B and C were both high but were helping me attempt to calm them down. All 3 of the researchers had extreme looks of physical pain once they came out of the immediate stupor of vomiting and clenching every muscle in their body. The next 30 minutes or so was spent holding their heads up so that they would breathe and not choke on their vomit. J wouldn't be quiet and continued screaming and thrashing about. I ended up calling my best friend for backup, as this entire experience was a train wreck horrible and terrifying experience. He said he could hear screaming from way out in the parking lot of the complex. In all, they were completely out of it for about an hour and experienced after confusion for another hour or so. What worried me the most was how they completely lost consciousness within a minute of the dose. Hours later I let my friend G try 5mg of it, thinking since he was so large (6', 280lbs) and relatively experienced with JWH compounds, that he would be alright.

He looked pale and sick within seconds after taking the hit. He began saying confused and jumbled words and within 5 minutes, he too blacked out. I caught him with all my might and called another person over to help. I laid him on the floor, and after a minute or two of lying down, he jumps up and resumes his position against the sink. He never vomited but noted he had a horrible experience and scared everyone with how fucked up he was.

I believe these reactions were almost mini seizures, caused by AM2201's ability to bind to the CB1 and CB2 with ridiculous binding affinities; with a Ki of 1.0nM at CB1 and 2.6nM at CB2. This potent cannabinoid was dosed entirely too high for my amateur research friends. The GABA synapses were probably slowed to the point of unconsciousness and seizing. Just be warned, this chemical is only for those with high tolerances to the naph substances. It is very likely if one was to react like my friends did to this chemical alone, they hold the possibility of severe injury to themselves or others. Research safely my friends. If anyone else dabbles in research with is chem, DOSE LOW. I mean like 1mg, maybe even 500ug!

Post Quality Evaluations:
Very informative post. My pet monkey has used this substance numerous times and the first time he did it was about 10mg eyeballed (stupidly) and vaporized, he felt the fear and everything, accelerated heart, ect. but nothing close to the TR.

Last edited by Synesthesiac; 05-06-2012 at 05:48. Reason: Formatting + dosage + info
Old 14-04-2012, 12:38
Silver Member

24 y/o Male from United Kingdom
sinnerek21 is learning how to become a psychonaut.

I smoked like 5mg in a meth pipe for my first time... It's really fucking intense. I love it. It's like the first high on MJ intensified by 3x. I'll post a whole tr when I'm done with this
Old 03-05-2012, 15:25
Titanium Member

29 y/o Female from United Kingdom
misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

AFOAF recieved a selection of cannabinoid samples today free from a vendor. She decided to try am-2201 first and having read the many experience reports cautioning on dosage level she decided to use 1mg in a joint but smoke only half. Attempting to get that amount of the powder evenly spread into the joint was a nightmare as im sure you can imagine (AFOAF used a 3 liner tattoo needle from her tattooing equipment) and I'm certain she lost a little moving it so the dosage was undoubtably short of her measurement..

Anyhow here goes:
Dosage: approx 0.5mg
Weight: 8 1/2 stone
ROA: smoked
Duration: 1 hour
Peak: 30 minutes
Setting: AFOAFs living room

Quick note: AFOAF isn't a big fan of weed or being 'stoned'. She find the high associated with weed quite boring and uncomfortable.. as she hasnt smoked any real weed in a few years she wont be making any comparisons to genuine weed beyond am-2201 feeling like 'how she remembers' weed.. if that makes sense

So anyhow immediately on inhaling AFOAF felt the first effects, a very giddy and giggly stoned feeling.. actually quite nice. Eyes felt puffy and glazed very quickly and AFOAF sat there with a big stoner grin on her face

+5minutes. AFOAF had put out the second half of the joint and sat back with some music on.
The high kept on intensifying steadily and AFOAFs thought process began to become very busy and muddled.. she was feeling good but beginning to feel the lingering anxiety and paranoia that accompany the weed high she remembers..

+10 minutes. AFOAF now feels as though the effects have reached a plateau. A very intense plateau mind. Lights seem incredibly bright and seemed to flicker constantly. Maintaining a coherant though process was now impossible and AFOAF found herself second guessing her every action. Thoughts like "did I just say the right thing? Did i *say* it in the right way?" Ect. It was like AFOAF would say something and then instantly forget whether or not it had been appropriate to say it lol. Still feeling good at this point although with little or no enhancement to music appreciation AFOAF began to feel boredom creeping in...

+20 minutes. Ok anxiety and paranoia are now significantly more pronounced.. I should stress however this isn't the 'someone's trying to break into my house' stimulant style paranoia in which genuine and immediate danger is sensed. This is more of a 'am i making things awkward/ making a fool of myself' stoner kind of paranoia which is pretty easy to manage so far..
More pressing an issue is the boredom in knowing this trip/high isn't going anywhere so AFOAF switched off the music and joined her girlfriend upstairs to watch a dvd. AFOAF also began to get an impulsive increase in appetite in much the same way as weed creates.

+40 minutes. Watching a dvd with a snack is so much more in tune with this substance. It's the new mission impossible film which is the kind of no brainer action film that AFOAF would usually show little interest in (she prefers more inovative and original independent films, you know, something a little more intelectual lol) but right now she finds the film incredibly engrossing and even finds herself contemplating the motivation of the characters in a manner too deep for even the director to have intended.

+50 minutes. The high is now growing less intense at about the same rate as it intensified during onset. This phase is perhaps the most comfortbable although knowing that the high is fading (much like this phase of any high) means its less fullfilling

+60minutes. More or less back to baseline with some lingering aftereffects like a very mild afterglow.

Now, AFOAF was reflecting on this substance as the film moved into its second half and she concluded that as it stands, she wasn't really very keen on it for pretty much the same reason she isnt keen on weed. No euphoria, fairly boring. Increased appetite. Muddled thoughts and anxiety. So she was of the opinion that this substance alone was not for her..

But what about as a combination/potentiator for other substances?

AFOAF decided to try am-2201 (the remaining half of the joint from earlier) with 4mg of aMT added. She carefully added the aMT which was far easier than adding the am-2201 earlier. She was hoping that the am-2201 would potentiate the psychadelic element of aMT which aside from one occasion when taken in huge dosages and combined with large amounts of etizolam (thus destroying her memory of it beyond her written notes) she has never experienced.

+5minutes. AFOAF feels the same immediate 'stoned' high as earlier but with an already fairly distinct stimulant edge to it. Her jaw is intermittently going into mild tension and her heart rate is definately rising. This time the weed like sedation is accompanied by a noticable euphoria which is really nice even though AFOAF realises very quickly that this trip is going to get very intense..

+15 minutes. Ok AFOAF is now in a psychological explosion of competing thought processes and tangents. She tries to focus on the film but every few seconds something else distracts her or she begins again on some complex mental process that leads nowhere. Body load was very significant. AFOAF finds this occurs with aMT on its own so she attributes this to that rather than the am-2201. Auditory hallucinations were also becoming common. AFOAF kept hearing the front door being knocked but finding noone there.

+30minutes. Unbelievably intense trip now. AFOAF is lying on her bed next to her girlfriend still watching the film but is absolutely unable to follow whats going on. She seems to be experiencing flashes of colour and swirls that distract her before vanishing. And her body feels momenrarily uncomfortable in some way inbetween her vivid distractions.. drinking something momentarily seems to center her but right after she plunges back into the intense mindfuck where thoughts are racing all over the place..

+45minutes. Ok the anxiety of the am-2201 has begun to subside and the euphoria of the aMT is finally pushing through to the surface. Visual hsllucinations are still present although not overbearing or distracting at this point. AFOAF still has a major body load and the perception now of an increasing heart rate. Still, anxiety is fading although not completely removed

+1hour. Am-2201 seems to have completely subsided again right on cue. And the aMT has also diminished somewhat to little more than a heightened heartrate and a mild euphoria/stimulation. AFOAF wanted to relax a little more so took 1mg of Etizolam to take the edge off

+1hr20min. Etizolam kicks in and AFOAF feels pretty relaxed while still feeling some of the positive effects of the aMT. this feeling should continue for several hours given the long duration of Etizolam and aMT so AFOAF is content to just ride this out without any redosing..

So, as a potentiator to aMT, am-2201 certainly works (or rather has a dramatic effect) but i feel that AFOAFs dosing wasn't careful enough to get the perfect synergy. Both these substances are intense in their own right so combining them must take a very precise measurement of dosages to get the absolute best from the experience..

Oh by the way, if there is some health/saftey reason why am-2201 and aMT shouldn't be combined that AFOAF is unaware of then I apologise for her endorsement of this mixture and obviously would advise others against it. At present AFOAF is unaware of any reason these two shouldn't be mixed and the result was quite interesting if you like intense experiences..

Very descriptiive and familiar post. I think I've been where you have been.
Very good description of aMT + 2201. I'm another whose been there.

Last edited by misskatie; 03-05-2012 at 15:34. Reason: typos
Old 25-05-2012, 06:29

Male from Earth
SPECTRE needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.

Thank AFOAF for the exceptional description of your experience! My cat has been experimenting with a few synth cannibinoids over the past few years. Due to legal restrictions, she's been limited to AM-2201 lately.

After the last experience, using an unmeasured amount (STUPID, I know) added to St. John's Wort (counters the tachycardia and anxiety), she has experienced on two different occasions, what could be best described as "religious experiences". The euphoria was overwhelming, and every question asked was answered before finishing the question. She's still trying to wrap her head around the experience and will post more details once it's all sorted out. It was scary at first, but became a WONDERFUL experience! She is no longer afraid of the future! Stay tuned, but BE CAREFUL with this conduit to another dimension.

SPECTRE added 14 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synesthesiac View Post
Judging from the average experience report here more people seem to be posting more bad side effects than positive effects, pounding heart and anxiety seem to be a common trend amoungst every post pretty much. So they ban the JWH series to try to stop harm and people end up taking what looks like a more hazardous chemical with worse side effects and less research done on it instead. Oh the wonders of prohibition
My cat has had good luck infusing 2201 with specific herbs that counteract the negative side effects. St john's Wort in particular. Her heartrate increases only slightly, and anxiety is minimal. Just a suggestion.... Happy Trails!

Last edited by SPECTRE; 25-05-2012 at 06:29. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-06-2012, 07:05

Male from Earth

AFOAF honestly believes he was in a NDE
Old 03-06-2012, 20:17

20 y/o Female from United Kingdom
cashitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%

So SWIM bought some 'Herbal Haze' the other day and mixed it with weed, a very WEIRD and scary experience.

Dosage: Unsure, a very small amount of HH in a pipe & a joint of weed.
ROA: Smoked
Duration: 90 Minutes
Setting: Field

First started off sat chilling out in a field, passed around the weed between 5 of us, it was a fat joint with very little tobacco in it. The weed hit me and I felt a bit head-buzzy and kind of stoned. We then thought it'd be a good idea to mix some of the herbal haze with this feeling and smoke it in a pipe. We took 3 LARGE hits each. I decided to take some notes and write this once things started to go a little funny.

+5, SWIM's eyes are incredibly glazed and feel a little heavy. Things are quite bright and she's already getting giggles right now.

+10, She and her friends decide to stand up, falling back down in laughter and clinging onto the ground for support as we attempt it again. It's pretty obvious we're all at the same stage. Her vision is like photographs taking jaggedly as we begin walking.

+20, Feeling pretty paranoid, like people who aren't there are watching. Like all her friends aren't feeling the same and it's just her who feels like this. SWIM's heart rate has picked up a bit and vision is still very uncomfortable. Extreme dry mouth but unable to have a drink of water.. just can't seem to find the willpower to swallow.

+25, This is normally when she feels she should be coming back down now, but the high just keeps getting more and more intense. Vision has gotten worse and her heart feels like it's beating very very hard. Shortness of breath is very apparent and feeling very anxious and paranoid.

+40, Still extremely high, walking through some bushes with shorts on, they're tickling SWIM's legs and things are very confusing right now. SWIM lights a cigarette to help calm her down. Can feel an uncomfortably fast pulse in her left arm, and neck. Still feeling very anxious and as we come onto the main road she can still feel the bushes tickling her legs.

+50, A little bit less intense, although SWIM is still panicking about her heart rate and pulse. More paranoid than anything now, feeling that we're walking all over the place and talking a load of nonsense.

+60, Giggling a bit again now, feeling a lot better. Although struggling to remember things that happened previously to the experience.

+70, Vision starts to settle and heart rate feels almost normal again. Head buzz is still apparent and am feeling really tired.

+80, Reflecting on what's just happened SWIM realises she must have had a little too much, especially for it to have lasted this long.

+90, Hit a wall, feeling like a zombie and very hungry.

---

A bad but quite intriguing experience. SWIM enjoyed it quite a lot thinking back but the heart rate paranoia took over a little too much for her liking. Just be careful with dosage, that one hit can make all the difference.
Old 15-06-2012, 07:31

22 y/o Male from United States
Blazeded is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Dosage: Way too much
Weight: 248 lbs.
ROA: smoked
Duration: ????
Peak: ?????
Setting: My living room

My friend and I were sitting around smoking a blend that he had obtained earlier that day, We had been smoking a lot that day, but we were at baseline when we took our first hit. At first I had felt really high, a little too high. Then it escalated to the point where I had forgotten who my friend was, where I was, and who I was. I stared at my friend and my friend kept saying "Dude, are you okay?" over and over again, like I was in an infinite loop. I was absolutely terrified, thinking my friend was someone put in his life to torture him for an eternity. My friend then asked me if I wanted to go sit on the couch, I replied slowly with "Okay...". As I stood up I looked at the table i was sitting at and objects were disappearing and reappearing. I don't remember walking to the couch, but I know when I was there I looked at my friend and he kept saying "Dude, Are you okay?" like I was stuck in an infinite loop again. Except this time, I looked at him and his head started to drift off his body, and every 3 seconds his head would go back onto his head and he would repeat "Dude, are you okay?". This loop felt like it went on for an eternity, and it was like I was looking at different angles of his head.

After my peak went down I started to breathe really hard and deep, and when i tried to stand up i gagged and instantly had to go puke in the toilet. This is the hardest I've ever puked, and I've been EXTREMELY hungover after drinking a bottle of 100 proof. This was probably the most horrifying experience I have ever had with what my friend and I call "Ames". It felt like I had ripped the dimension in half, time had no factor, and I felt like I was a particle somewhere in space, where I would be tortured for an eternity. If hell does exist, this is the fiber of its being.
Old 18-06-2012, 13:12

26 y/o Male from United Kingdom
OneMoreTime is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1 Points: 21, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

AFOAF said that a blend labelled as containing AM 2201 was smoked (around 100-200mg of incense blend) after coming down off 3β-(p-Fluorobenzoyloxy)tropane and the effects were profound and felt like being stoned for the very first time again.

Other than the lack of smell and taste of the blend, AFOAF said they would have struggled to tell the difference from cannabis, although that assessment was made under the influence of other chemical.

AFOAF said to please note that this was a blend bought online and there is no way to verify if it actually contained AM 2201 or the potency of the blend.

Also note that AM 2201 can be active at 1mg in it's pure form so obviously 100-200mg would be dangerous.
Old 17-12-2012, 10:16
Silver Member

37 y/o Male from United Kingdom
80808 is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1 Points: 70, Level: 1

Sex: M
Weight: 14 stone
History: Previous cannabis use, seldom use of synthetic cannabinoid blends (spice gold etc).

I bought 500mg of AM2201 powder and some UR144 Blend. I smoked the UR144 Blend first which lasted me 4 days or so. The effects I got from this were much the same as I have experienced from Spice Gold and other synthetic cannabinoid blends.

After running out I decided to try some AM2201. I wasn't sure what the best or intended ROA was, so I bombed a small amount in a cigarette paper and waited. Nothing happened. The following night I decided to try smoking the AM2201 Powder from a pipe. I put on the smallest amount as I am always very wary of new substances.

I had a few hits from the pipe and within seconds I felt typical cannabinoid sensations, the typical stoned feeling. As with all synthetic cannabinoids it lacks the 'depth' of real weed. I was watching a movie with my girlfriend at the time, I was in a good mood and was relaxed, the movie was a horror movie. I waited to see how this would effect me. I carried on feeling stoned, but I then became extremely panicky and began thinking about death. I began thinking one day I will dead and it will be forever, it was a terrifying thought. As well as thinking about my own death I also felt very anxious and scared of what my life had become. The stoned feeling at times felt slightly psychedelic and lasted for about 30 minutes.

The next day I decided to try again. Perhaps the horror movie had effected my mood, or perhaps it had just been a 'bad trip'. So I loaded my pipe up and smoked a bowl. The exact same thing happened again. The 'trip' was pretty much identical. I had the same thoughts of death, my heart rate was elevated and my girlfriend said I looked panicky.

Overall: This drug certainley has some tyical cannabinoid traits. The 'head stone' is similar. However I did not get munchies or the giggles and it did not relax me, there was no euphoria. I found it to be an extremely powerful substance, active at very low doses.

I think it could be dangerous in the wrong hands as it is easy to smoke too much (in raw powder form at least) and could be very scary for certain people expecting to smoke it like cannabis.

In contrast the UR144 blend felt like cannabis with something missing - cannabis but not as good. Ive since smoked the UR144 blend and the results have been consistent. The remaining AM2201 is still in the packet it came in and wont be used. The comparison between the two suggests to me that my results with AM2201 were specific to that cannabinoid and weren't a result of my low tolerance.

I dont know what the AM2201 blends are like, perhaps diluted many times over the substance would be more enjoyable. But Ill be avoiding this one.
Old 26-02-2013, 21:45

Male from Earth

Hi all. I had two experiences that I'd like to share. They were very similiar, but the second seemed to go further than the first.

Male
Weight: 230 lbs
Experience: Cannabis since age 12. Stopped for a few years in my 30s. about 20 journeys via LSD up until about 18 years ago. Started experimenting with synthetic weed about 4 years ago. Started with the JWH series, also UR-144, and AM-2201. My last experience was with the latter.
The following is what I wrote down after the trips. The first was recorded the next day. The second "trip" was recorded a few weeks after it, but the details were still clear (as they are right now... one year later). I have not edited the text, so it's not in great detail. I have been remembering more and more as time passes, but the feelings are still quite vivid. My life has changed a bit since then. I don't feel like I'm afraid to die anymore. Weird I know, but rest assured, what happened to me seemed VERY real.

22 Jan 12: With new mix, seeing "new" reality in larger dose (~10mg). Everything very clear, yet different in some indescribable way. Feel like someone is heading my way, but can't see them. Room seems brighter. Almost shiny. Seemed fake now that I think about it. I feel as though all the secrets of existence are within reach, I just have to look for them. Still, I was hesitant because I was afraid I'd be stuck there. Time doesn't have much meaning, as I recall. Will have to check again another time and write it down before I forget. If anything... time dilation was present. The experience lasted approx 25 min at peak, but felt like it would never end. Was back to normal in about T+ 1:30 hours. Wasn't as anxious this time, due to remembering the past experience and knowing it would end and nothing was real (I'm starting to wonder now what "real" is). I felt like I was on the verge of moving into something spiritually and physically significant, or enlightening. It wouldn't have been a long stretch to say that I thought that this may be life after death. I felt like I still have things to do here, or I may have jumped in. Could this be the next level? Our next plane of existence? I may try to talk to someone within that "realm" the next time. Could be interesting.
Remembering more..... knowing that i couldn't go outside or i wouldn't be able to come back. I wanted to go back and get things fixed, homes for pets, etc. promised "someone" that i would.

Mix: ~20mg AM2201 infused in St John's Wort. All of my previous doses were less than 10mg
Approx 25-30 may 2012: (I wrote this down several days later when I couldn't get it out of my mind) Experience basically same as above but met someone who gave me assurance that we'll all be alright. don't know who it was, but seemed very familiar and I trusted them completely. Seemed like a male presence. Felt myself stand up (more like pulled up) from bed and it was like I was looking over a fence. Everything was extremely!! bright and clear. no eyestrain. can see almost indefinitely. thinking seems accelerated. almost everything seems to operate on a higher freq, even light, or our perception of it. we still don't know a lot about it. overwhelming sense of freedom and happiness and peace. Very hard to describe. i may have actually lost my fear of death since this event. have to give it more time to sink in. am2201 seems to be either opening a door, temporarily accelerating us to a higher freq, or bringing us to the brink of death. I hope it's not the latter. Being much more careful now. one more thing, when i asked if aliens had visited the earth, I was told: don't ask that question. you're not ready yet. I was happy with that answer. I knew that when the time is right, I'll know. also, felt unconditional love (or something like that) and I knew that this was home. I was told I was so full of love, but needed to let it out. i also had to change some things and I'd be fine. tears again. feeling fades in and out now. still have hope for humanity. i don't "feel" dead. just faster and sharper. no fears at all. our existence is more than we could ever imagine. it's wonderful beyond description. nothing that happens here really matters so long as we learn love. then we'll be allowed access to more information. only the good die young? maybe there's a reason for that. They've already learned all they need to know for this "level".

I forgot to note that during the second trip, I was experiencing severe tachycardia and at some point couldn't feel a pulse anywhere on my body. A few minutes earlier I could feel it through my entire body. I couldn't catch my breath. I was coughing and pounding on my chest and trying to take slow deep breaths. I called 911, sure that something was seriously wrong. I was praying like mad. Right after they answered, I started to feel better, so I told them that I was asleep and called by mistake. After lying down on the bed, I started to get back to "normal".

Like a dumbass, I took another hit. Within a few minutes I felt my heart racing again. Soon after that, the described experience above happened. Never felt myself laying back down. I just "woke up" about an hour after it started. Previous trips usually lasted no more than 20 minutes at their peak. I usually check the clock just out of curiosity.

The following thoughts entered my mind without coaxing (thinking). Not sure exactly what it all means, but I know I "heard" it: We have been beyond all of this (earth life?). we've punished ourselves. our hell is over. They need us in the conduit. we are all part of it. love,love. love. love. love. love. it's all out there in the neurons of the vast knowledge of all the consciousness of the universe. not even going to ask what's beyond. don't think were ready yet.

Note: Right after the last trip, I dumped the rest of the AM2201 (almost 3 grams) into the toilet. Didn't want to take another chance. Back to the real stuff, now that I can.

In all my years of experimenting with different substances, I have NEVER experienced ANYTHING like this! Anyone else go through any really bizarre trips that they can't explain?

Spectre
Old 02-03-2013, 16:27
Mercury Member

24 y/o Male from Earth
2cAlex needs to UTFSE some more before posting.

I OD'D on it once, just laid down and went through a bunch of different crazy ass states, my leg shook sometimes... And I usually do high doses of AM, I don't use it as a synthetic Cannabinoid, the high-dose high of it is nothing like a weed high at all...
Old 13-03-2013, 21:51

Male from Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cAlex View Post
I OD'D on it once, just laid down and went through a bunch of different crazy ass states, my leg shook sometimes... And I usually do high doses of AM, I don't use it as a synthetic Cannabinoid, the high-dose high of it is nothing like a weed high at all...
Very true. Higher doses definitely result in something completely different than I've ever experienced weed, or anything else for that matter. I shouldn't have kicked it up that much. I haven't touched the stuff since. Not that I'm putting it down, but that I just don't want to chance another extreme trip.

Word to the wise.... if you experimenting with synths... PLEASE be careful with the dosage!! Always err on the side of caution. You can always increase it a little at a time, but once you smoke too much, you can't turn it off.

You will build up a slight tolerance over time, but try not to push it. Take a day or two off and the tolerance wears off for the most part. Then the full effects will be back.
Old 12-05-2013, 00:09

26 y/o Male from Norway
monoamine is an unknown quantity at this point

OKAY hope i do this right.,,,

Ive tried JWH-018, UR-144, AKB48, MAM-2201

this is first time with am-2201 and no tolerance or THC cross-tolerance, i dont smoke cannabinoids or marijuhana constantly (like i did for years before) cus using it 1 time a month or so is like doing a totally diffrent drug.

AM-2201 is nr.1 5/5, a potent bitch, witch slaps you in the face, hard, and u have to like it. I always read other experiences about the drug before i do it so i know this could be heavy and i HAVE to know it.

I dipp the sigarette straight in the bag, so the whole tip is white, a good dose that is, and i break off the filter for max effect, cus i like being thrown off the edge.

0:01 - Instantly feel quality indica stone rising compared to others ive tried with the "synthetic" feel to it, big smile

0:05 - Still increasing, and of cource the tought strikes me now that this is bad, ive done too mutch, afraid of heart rate, I quickly remove the tought by thinking this always happens, im not going to die, just take it all inn and dont fuck it up by fighting it, works for me i got a nice way of turning it to the good.

0:10 - Extremely pleasent undescribable indica high, and head high, whole body feels extremely good,like the tingeling you get in the stomach from a rollercoaster, hallucinations? no, but sight is altered,like fractals at walls, its like my head/sight/sound is overclocking (almost like when u really go overboard with nitrous oxide+++), so the sight is disturbed, and i can see slight transculent fractals at walls and everything around,

30:00 - It is still at plateu, music is great, i feel like an organic robot, i havent actually done anything but sitting there switching songs, and thinkin about everything and between, and how strong this is, and smiling for that matter , btw i do get munchies from am-2201 but first time? i didnt even think of it.

01:00 it starts to decrease, but still nice n stoned

02:00 "after" stoned for about 3 hours since dose.

Im extremely pleased with this cannabinoid, it always delivers, and the high is quality, and its dominant.
BTW be very carefull, dont just take this or any cannabinoids for that matter casually, ive seen terror in other people who think they are badass and wants a high dose, they all get thrown off, they think they will get very stoned when i tell them its strong, but what they dont know is that it keeps increasing and increasing for about 10 minutes, and then.. comes fear for life

monoamine added 18 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

i ment

00:01

00:05

00:30

01:00

02:00

)

Thanks for sharing your experience report.

Last edited by monoamine; 12-05-2013 at 00:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-07-2013, 18:34

26 y/o Male from Denmark
Mahadeva is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1 Points: 11, Level: 1
Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5% Activity: 0.5%

Hey everyone. First post, full of inexperience

On a festival, Boo, my miniature space hamster had a very bad experience with AM-2201, that I would like to share for some input. It was late on the evening and he was in an LSD trip (3 drops) that was slowly turning into a bad experience. Conscious of this, he decided to sit down somewhere with friendly faces and just take it easy, let the night pass on. Joints were passing around in the circle, and Boo, knowing he has relatively low tolerance, smoked only casually. At a certain point, a joint enters our circle from another, without explanation. It much later turns out this joint was with AM-2201. Everyone, not knowing, gets a puff, and within seconds, Boo is in another world. Looking at a girl, the image suddenly starts spinning around and the colours are strange. It is as if time and space are of no consequence. By later reconstruction by friends, Boo feels this must have been going on for 10-15 minutes. Suddenly, unwanted forces enter the beach area, and the people around become really uneasy. Boo regains consciousness, now with the immense feeling that something is VERY wrong, and he is going to die if he doesn't get medical help. The colours are red-ish, everything is spinning, pulsating and sounds are remote and distorted. He manages to contact a friend, although barely able to move. The friend moves him away from the crowd and after maybe 45mins-1Ĺ hour (who knows?) the condition is slowly stabilizing, and Boo is assured that he is tripping bad, not dying.
For maybe 12 hours, the feeling of anxiety is there, and he feels like he is in constant danger of "falling back" into this panic attack.
during the following week, he has a few fallbacks, namely when waking up. A couple of times he wakes up in the middle of the night with seriously reduced cognitive ability. For example being unable to recognize himself and a friend as humans for about 10 minutes.
In spite of this, he manages to travel alone from one country to another by airplane at the end of the week.

Now, 2 weeks after, Boo is still experiencing anxiety. He feels that his mind is working really slowly and the muscles are weak, like he is lightly sedated. Anxiety can occur randomly, but flares up when dealing with the drug issue (as when he dictated this message, for instance).

He is worried if these after effects could be indications of damage to the brain.
We learned after the incident, that these people were using AM in pure form, not attached to leaves, and that joints with rather large amounts of AM were seen.
Can some of the more experienced users determine if 1 puff would be a dose large enough to cause physical damage in the body? And for how long should the stuff be expected to remain in the body? I know that it binds to body fat, but not for how long it survives, and what effects it has while in there.

My own feeling is that the reaction was so strong because of the stressful settings and the fact that we didn't know what was actually inside this thing. Friends of Boo had a similar dose, and all had trips of different intensities, but all were okay the next day.

I am also interested in hearing experiences as how to improve the recovery as much as possible, if there are natural ways to get rid of it faster. Also, if a doctor would be of any help here.
Old 13-08-2013, 02:01

26 y/o Male from Norway
monoamine is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahadeva View Post
Hey everyone. First post, full of inexperience

On a festival, Boo, my miniature space hamster had a very bad experience with AM-2201, that I would like to share for some input. It was late on the evening and he was in an LSD trip (3 drops) that was slowly turning into a bad experience. Conscious of this, he decided to sit down somewhere with friendly faces and just take it easy, let the night pass on. Joints were passing around in the circle, and Boo, knowing he has relatively low tolerance, smoked only casually. At a certain point, a joint enters our circle from another, without explanation. It much later turns out this joint was with AM-2201. Everyone, not knowing, gets a puff, and within seconds, Boo is in another world. Looking at a girl, the image suddenly starts spinning around and the colours are strange. It is as if time and space are of no consequence. By later reconstruction by friends, Boo feels this must have been going on for 10-15 minutes. Suddenly, unwanted forces enter the beach area, and the people around become really uneasy. Boo regains consciousness, now with the immense feeling that something is VERY wrong, and he is going to die if he doesn't get medical help. The colours are red-ish, everything is spinning, pulsating and sounds are remote and distorted. He manages to contact a friend, although barely able to move. The friend moves him away from the crowd and after maybe 45mins-1Ĺ hour (who knows?) the condition is slowly stabilizing, and Boo is assured that he is tripping bad, not dying.
For maybe 12 hours, the feeling of anxiety is there, and he feels like he is in constant danger of "falling back" into this panic attack.
during the following week, he has a few fallbacks, namely when waking up. A couple of times he wakes up in the middle of the night with seriously reduced cognitive ability. For example being unable to recognize himself and a friend as humans for about 10 minutes.
In spite of this, he manages to travel alone from one country to another by airplane at the end of the week.

Now, 2 weeks after, Boo is still experiencing anxiety. He feels that his mind is working really slowly and the muscles are weak, like he is lightly sedated. Anxiety can occur randomly, but flares up when dealing with the drug issue (as when he dictated this message, for instance).

He is worried if these after effects could be indications of damage to the brain.
We learned after the incident, that these people were using AM in pure form, not attached to leaves, and that joints with rather large amounts of AM were seen.
Can some of the more experienced users determine if 1 puff would be a dose large enough to cause physical damage in the body? And for how long should the stuff be expected to remain in the body? I know that it binds to body fat, but not for how long it survives, and what effects it has while in there.

My own feeling is that the reaction was so strong because of the stressful settings and the fact that we didn't know what was actually inside this thing. Friends of Boo had a similar dose, and all had trips of different intensities, but all were okay the next day.

I am also interested in hearing experiences as how to improve the recovery as much as possible, if there are natural ways to get rid of it faster. Also, if a doctor would be of any help here.
Thats had to say, ive been having really bad almost psychotic effects from smoking large amounts of cannabinoids, like 25g in 2 weeks and tought i was going to mold on this earth and that we people were the mold and i had to get off earth, but i still knew that this is not real, but if i continue like that it could be reallly bad, and this was without taking anything,

but you only had 1 puff and i highly dought that that its the AM-2201, ive smoked alot of this u can only imagine how many doses 25g is, and it is by far out of your system,

i think its a good mix of anything u have taken, and have you taken anything else the past 2 weeks? because staying complete sober is always the way to go when u start getting twisted realllity change like that, like psychotic behaviour, its a big sign to stop at once and check your situation.

Listen to your body first, then drugs..

monoamine added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

just another thing to mention, A night out drinking alot of alcohol, the brain takes 3 weeks from that day to COMPLETELY heal itself.. so imagine what u have taken it can have any side effect, and the longer u stay sober, the more your brain will heal and while it does that u can have any kind of wierd side-effects.

monoamine added 10 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Sorry i have to mention, btw i have had the same kind of effect while mixing AM-2201 with psychadelics

like spinning and pulsating and the person infront of me moving back and forth and whole room is wobbeling, i wrote about my experience here, the AM-2201 really fucked this up, smoking it after taking methoxetamine and ghb, its by far one of the heavyest things i have ever experienced, like i said in one thread, if you want to make the trip on any psychadelic to a total twisted madness, cannabinoids is a good way to do that :P i wrote my experience here if your interested:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=214563

Last edited by monoamine; 13-08-2013 at 02:01. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Share this on:

Tags
am-2201, am-2201 experiences, cannabinoids, hallucinations, research chemicals, synthetic cannabinoids