Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals > Tryptamines
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Tryptamines Tryptamines and indoles.

Old 10-01-2011, 02:23
MDMA, RC & News Forums

44 y/o Male from United States
Terrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond reputeTerrapinzflyer is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20 Points: 19,888, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: 4-ho-mipt

Oral is the most common method of ingestion. Swallowing in a capsule or wrapped in a rolling paper (parachuted) should be fine. Dissolving in a liquid/alcohol and swallowing is also a (less pleasant tasting) option.

Many of the tryptamines are not particularly well suited to long term storage, and if memory serves 4-ho-mipt is no exception. If memory serves some experiences with such issues are covered in the relevant threads.

Experiences - 4-ho-mipt (miprocin) trip reports

Threads tagged 4-ho-mipt

Last edited by Terrapinzflyer; 10-01-2011 at 02:49.
Old 26-01-2011, 11:50
Silver Member

23 y/o Male from United Kingdom
Felix Machina is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Re: 4-ho-mipt (Miprocin)

Can anyone comment on the stability/storage of 4-HO-MiPT, and the recommended dosage for the fumarate compound.

A friend of a friend was considering 20mg, though was unsure whether their reading online has been referring mostly to fumarates or HCls. Thinking they may need more than 20mg to achieve desired effects with the fumarate?
Old 03-02-2011, 14:13
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
reformer is a decent psychonaut.reformer is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1 Points: 126, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix Machina View Post
Can anyone comment on the ... the recommended dosage for the fumarate compound.

A friend of a friend was considering 20mg, though was unsure whether their reading online has been referring mostly to fumarates or HCls. Thinking they may need more than 20mg to achieve desired effects with the fumarate?
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...3&postcount=14

This post lays out in detail how to do any conversions. You can substitute the molecular weights of your Trypts for the ones in that thread, and run through the calculations yourself or your friend can in the spirit of harm reduction.

Post if its not clear.
Old 11-02-2011, 13:15
Silver Member

So for storage, is it literally cool to put baggies in a plastic box with a couple of bags of silica gel, n then put that in the freezer?

Does it need to be an airtight container? (paranoid about chems getting damp/ruined somehow, as crazy as that may sound).
Old 11-02-2011, 17:39
Research Chemicals Forum
Super Moderator

Male from United Kingdom
Phenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond reputePhenoxide is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,273, Level: 21 Points: 21,273, Level: 21 Points: 21,273, Level: 21
Activity: 46.4% Activity: 46.4% Activity: 46.4%

Yes the container must be airtight. If not the desiccant would quickly saturate with water from the humidity of the fridge and stop offering any protection to the substance from moisture.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:29
Silver Member

To confirm, you've written about moisture from the fridge, I was considering the freezer. I'm guessing it doesn't matter either way - a non airtight container will allow moisture to get in and degrade the product/silica gel.

So baggie > a second baggie > airtight box with 2 bags of silica gel inside > fridge or freezer.
Old 24-02-2011, 12:56

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2

That is correct. Ice, water, whatever same difference. Dont put it on your tryptamines. They don't like it.

Old 05-11-2011, 00:02
Silver Member

Male from United States
Skrip037 is an unknown quantity at this point
4-HO-MIPT interactions with SSRIs

Hello, swim was recently prescribed Citalopram 20mg, and also has a purchase of 4-ho-mipt on the way. What kind of interactions should swim expect while using the ssri, and how dangerous could this be?

Swim cannot find any information on this interaction.
Old 22-11-2011, 03:17

23 y/o Male from United States
SIR KIT should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Re: 4-HO-MIPT (Miprocin) Experiences

Could anybody recommend my dog some dosage advice on this stuff via nasal insufflation? (He is particularly wondering this about the fumetrate form)
Old 22-11-2011, 20:36

Male from United States
fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.fatal probably knows what they are talking about.
Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2 Points: 239, Level: 2
Re: snorting 4-ho-mipt?

4-substituted tryptamines(including 4-ho-mipt) are active nasally. The dosage is of course going to be lower via this method. Starting at half of an oral dose or less would be a good idea.
Old 22-11-2011, 20:50
Palladium Member

34 y/o Male from Portugal
YIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPACYIPMAN must think in IUPAC
Points: 3,677, Level: 9 Points: 3,677, Level: 9 Points: 3,677, Level: 9
Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2% Activity: 29.2%
Re: snorting 4-ho-mipt?

An insufflation experience was found in this thread:

4-HO-MIPT (Miprocin)
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39661

14-01-2008, 14:08
Post by Chacer

Re: 4-ho-mipt (miprocin) trip reports
Dosage: ~30 mg (over several hours)
Route: Snorted
Duration: 5 - 6 hours
Male 65kg

30mg was split into several piles. A small amount was snorted. There was no pain or anything else. I felt it within 45min. It was very smooth, no body load at all. Nice CEV and OEV. More was snorted and 1g of mushrooms was eaten. Everything started to become extremely funny. I was laughting so hard almost all night. Visuals intensified. Very friendly material, i need to get more of this. One of the best/funniest nights of my life.

Rating: 5/5

In comparison: Oral dosage suggestion is 12 - 25 mg
as informed in the TIHKAL entry - see Alfa`s post, 1st page

4-HO-MIPT (Miprocin) Drug Info
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=910

Generall advice:
- Usage of calibrated balance is advised, preferably 0.01 or better 0.001
- An allergy test with +-1mg should be done.
- Waiting time after this: 30-45min. Just walk around or do whatever you feel like. Ok? Then you`re ready to go
- The chosen amount of the substance should NOT be snorted all at once - especially if this is the 1st trial with this stuff - I know, its difficult to be patient...

Last edited by Phenoxide; 25-11-2011 at 13:21. Reason: clean-up after thread merge
Old 09-12-2011, 11:02
Silver Member

Male from United States
Skrip037 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 4-HO-MIPT interactions with SSRIs

Update: swim reports that there is no substantial difference
Old 18-01-2012, 11:24

20 y/o Male from United States
4thdimensional is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Re: 4-HO-MIPT (Miprocin) Drug Info

my dog recently discovered rc's and he wants to try them out with a few lady friends of hid who have never tried any psychadelics. any recommendations as to the dosage for his lady friends?
Old 24-01-2012, 03:54

23 y/o Male from United States
SIR KIT should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2 Points: 174, Level: 2
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thdimensional View Post
my dog recently discovered rc's and he wants to try them out with a few lady friends of hid who have never tried any psychadelics. any recommendations as to the dosage for his lady friends?
This was my dog's first psychedelic RC to ever do. He tried 20mg with his doggy dog girl friend, but they both wished they had done more like 25. That would be his recomendation.

Keep in mind the hcl and fumetrate versions require different doses and it is rarely stated in reports which one was used. I had fumetrate, supposedly less potent than hcl.
Old 31-01-2012, 23:22

20 y/o Male from United States
4thdimensional is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1

my dog thanks you for your information, his friend the cat recently informed him that he will be gettting the hcl.my dog thinks that he will start his lady friends out at 15-17 mgs, and that he will try 20 for himself, as he is somewhat experienced in psychedelics and is very able to handle them mentally
Old 11-07-2012, 10:54
Silver Member

30 y/o Male from Earth
Bras is captain of the psychonauts.Bras is captain of the psychonauts.

Cat details:
Male 63kg, 28 years old
Taking SSRI, now 20mg citalopram die, from nearly 3 years.
Substances Tested at strong dosages: MDMA,Methylone, Butylone,LSD,LSA,DOC,DOI,San Pedro Peruvianus,Psilocybe,Psilohuasca,25B-Nbome,25C-Nbome,25D-Nbome,25I-Nbome,MXE,DXM,Salvia 20X,4-meo-pcp,4-ho-met,4-aco-dmt,4-aco-dipt,4-aco-dpt,AMT,5-meo-amt,5-meo-dmt,5-meo-mipt,2C-C,2C-D (he still on it!), 2C-P,2C-E,2C-I,2C-T-7,2C-T-4,Ketamine,Amanita Muscaria,kratom etc

My cat tried this 4-Ho-Mipt 2 times; one at 20mg after 2 hours he had ingested 45mg of 2c-c and the other time alone at around 30/33mgs.

The first time he wasn't sure where all the visuals came from (both were new to him), since 2C-x never gave him so many good OEVs (since now that he has tried 2C-D!), then he realized it was the 4-ho-Mipt with the second trip, the 2C-C is not really interesting for him even at 50mg.
The second trip was incredible, one of the strongest and more visual trip of his life.
The body wasn't even there anymore, it was a fluid mixing with his gf, indescribable sensation of well being and sharing.
This was a ++++ trip that lasted some hours, donno exactly how many because he was totally lost in the space with his fantastic visuals in the first part.
At one point he realized he had his own body again! this after like 2 hours or so.
The whole trip must have lasted something like 7/8 hours, the coming up was pretty fast, in 1 hour mins he was already on a strong +++.
No nausea at all for all the trip, even if it was really strong he had no dark sides or bad feelings for all the trip and that is not so simple usually when you go so strong on these substances that are more (LSD/Psilocybe) or less (2c-c/25I) introspective.
In the end one of the best trip ever, even if this dose is not recommended for starting, he was just in the best set and setting possible.
For sure one of the best substances ever tried, just there in the TOP with LSD,DOC,25I&D-Nbome,2C-D,Psilocybe,4-Ho-Met,4-AcO-DMT,2C-T-7.

Share this on:

Tags
4-ho-mipt, 4-ho-mipt dosage, 4-ho-mipt dose, 4-ho-mipt experiences, 4-ho-mipt fumarate, 4-ho-mipt hcl salt, citalopram, drugs, fumarate, hcl salt, miprocin, solubility