Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 14-01-2012, 00:25

Male from Canada
daggotht is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3% Activity: 0.3%
What part of the nose does the blood come from?

Hi,

SWIM has been wondering where all the blood after a long binge originates from.

Does it come from the sinus or the nostrils? SWIM thinks it's the sinus because his nostrils don't hurt or do not seem injured but for some reason, if he blows his nose hard enough, blood will slowly drip constantly for hours.

SWIM would like to know how to stop this so he can go peacefully in public. So far, the only thing SWIM knows is to do more coca, which eventually clogs his nose enough that nothing comes in or down.

SWIM is also worried that the blood flows closer to the exit of his nose because a sex worker grinded her genitals on his face and he's afraid her fluids might have come in contact with an open wound, which he hopes is further deep in his nose.
Old 14-01-2012, 00:33
Platinum Member & Advisor

34 y/o Female from United States
Potter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond reputePotter is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 19,259, Level: 20 Points: 19,259, Level: 20 Points: 19,259, Level: 20
Activity: 60.2% Activity: 60.2% Activity: 60.2%
Re: What part of the nose does the blood come from?

there's blood vessles in all living tissue. The damage is occurring throughout the nose.

You need to stop snorting coke. That damage leads to cartilage loss and that leads to your nose collapsing and you end up a monster like that celebrity who ended up with one nostril from coke. I can't find the thread, it was someone misskatie mentioned somewhere. Doing more coke is making this worse.

As far as that last point, you need to go get tested. Don't mess around with STDs.

Anything that will stop the bleeding will cause more damage, you need time to heal.
Old 14-01-2012, 00:39

Male from Canada
daggotht is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1

Does bleeding mean it's poor quality coke? Or will bleeding occur with any coke after long enough?

SWIM hasn't use for a long time, only a couple of months, but when he does, he usually go through a couple of 8-balls at the time.
Old 14-01-2012, 00:40
Titanium Member

Male from Australia
Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.Exitlude really adds to the discussion.
Points: 814, Level: 4 Points: 814, Level: 4 Points: 814, Level: 4
Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0% Activity: 3.0%

See a doctor. That is the only logical advice to answer your original query. Talk to a doctor in confidence to discuss the extent of the damage before you permanently ruin your nose - bleeding for several hours is not normal. Doing more cocaine to stop the bleeding is counter-intuitive... the thing that caused the problem needs to be avoided. It's that simple - if you continue snorting you will continue destroying the only nose you have. You have to abstain from snorting powders. In terms where it comes from, that would depend entirely on where your nose is injured. I've had bleeds from my sinuses and nostrils and everywhere in between.

Damage will occur when snorting any powder at all, the nose isn't designed to take that sort of abuse.

Also do yourself the world of favors that comes with buying a nasal spray. There's all different types, I don't snort regularly anymore so I can't recall the one I used, but you probably want a non-medicated saline spray. Heck, if you're creative you can use it to more effectively administer...

Post Quality Evaluations:
sound advice about seeing a doctor. good harm reduction
Old 14-01-2012, 02:33
Titanium Member

29 y/o Female from United Kingdom
misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.misskatie really adds to the discussion.
Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5 Points: 1,271, Level: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
You need to stop snorting coke. That damage leads to cartilage loss and that leads to your nose collapsing and you end up a monster like that celebrity who ended up with one nostril from coke. I can't find the thread, it was someone misskatie mentioned somewhere. Doing more coke is making this worse.
Haha I see danniella westbrooks 'SUPER-NOSTRIL' is still haunting you potter
The best advertisement there is against coke addiction lol

In all seriousness though losing the septum (the bit between the nostrils) is a very real risk of prolonged cocaine addiction, and unlike miss westbrook who was a millionaire celebrity, the average user won't have the money to 'get it fixed'..
Old 14-01-2012, 05:13
Banned

Female from United States
necrophage should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter View Post
You need to stop snorting coke.
seconded. Invest in a box of sharps. They're pretty cheap.

just kidding. The only dope worth shooting is in the white house.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Abbie Hoffman said a lot of dub things, it takes a sharp one to use him in harm reduction context. Great quote
Old 16-01-2012, 08:52
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from Honduras
Soup is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggotht View Post
Does bleeding mean it's poor quality coke? Or will bleeding occur with any coke after long enough?

SWIM hasn't use for a long time, only a couple of months, but when he does, he usually go through a couple of 8-balls at the time.
Slight bleeding directly after insufflation is usually a sign of good quality cola. However, blood in your nose/sinuses the next day (or couple of days) is a usual side-effect of cocaine usage.

In regards to the OP...
The cola is absorbed through mucous membranes throughout the nose, and therefore effects the entire nasal passage. A stuffy/bloody nose is something that WILL happen with cocaine usage. If these side-effects are impeding on SWIY's personal life, STOP using. As hard as it may seem. If they don't wish to stop using, there are nasal sprays that SWIY can pick up at their local drugstore. Also, a few days off the blow should give their nose enough time to naturally heal up and unclog. So at the very least, take a break.
I would recommend getting tested for an STI. Not to scare SWIY, but it's better to play it safe and get checked. Good luck.

SOUP.

Share this on:

Tags
cocain, cocaine, coke, dope, drug, drugs-forum, snorting