Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Research Chemicals
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Research Chemicals Piperazines, Phenethylamines, Tryptamines & other designer drugs.

Old 09-01-2012, 07:22
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

22 y/o Male from United States
smogzahoy is a decent psychonaut.smogzahoy is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1 Points: 106, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: 2-DPMP / Desoxypipradrol

SWIM has tried this one quite a few times and will come back with a trip report but I just wanted to say that this material is an amazing study aid. The length and the subtleness of it just make it great for 24-hour cram sessions.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:50
Silver Member

39 y/o Female from Azerbaijan
Sade is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1 Points: 76, Level: 1
Re: Desoxypipradrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaine View Post
SWIM read posts from (or talked to) researcher(s) who he believes are among the most experienced in the RC community in terms of dealing with stimulants and various issues commonly associated with them. The researcher(s) SWIM is referring to noted experiencing non-trivial problems of one sort or another dealing with this substance, despite their vast experience with stimulants.
What were the non trivial problems?
Old 04-06-2012, 15:19
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15
Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1% Activity: 0.1%

Sade, Nicaine is no longer on the forum, so sadly you're not likely to get a response.
Old 04-06-2012, 16:07
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailey_elise View Post
Sade, Nicaine is no longer on the forum, so sadly you're not likely to get a response.
Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know
Old 04-06-2012, 21:31
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15 Points: 11,132, Level: 15

Actually, I checked his profile & he did log in to the site in January, which is more recent than I thought. But if you read through this thread, I believe the issues he alludes to in the post you quoted are discussed.
Old 04-06-2012, 21:51
Palladium Member

Male from United Kingdom
Synesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline MedlineSynesthesiac must mainline Medline
Points: 5,823, Level: 11 Points: 5,823, Level: 11 Points: 5,823, Level: 11
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

This is not an RC to be taken lightly. Thank god its not in wide circulation. I have seen a few people go horribly wrong on this chemical trying to use it as a "legal high" despite me warning them against this [from on-line posts on another forum at least]. Two people I know tried to use this as a recreational high for a while, they seemed ok for the first 2-4 hours, but when it wore off any positives seemed to vanish and they were left with a ridiculously long comedown. One of them did not sleep for a further three days after the last dose (I'm not sure of the exact dose taken) and was borderline psychotic before he eventually was able to sleep, with the aid of alcohol, which I recommended to them (they had no benzodiazepines to hand)

Stimulants like this, that posses basically no recreational properties yet have very long half lives, should not be given to anyone that does not know at least the basics of organic chemistry or pharmacology.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:09
Silver Member

I absolutely have no intention of doing any research. It was just curiosity. And I want my cat to live out all his lives!

Sade added 41 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

I absolutely have no intention of doing any research. It was just curiosity. And I want my cat to live out all his lives!

Last edited by Sade; 05-06-2012 at 04:09. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 13-02-2013, 15:01

Male from United States
Valtaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1 Points: 5, Level: 1

Hi!
SWIM has been researching this chemical in the past and he has some info that might be useful. For SWIM the whole experience depends on how much water he drinks(it might has something to do with blood pH, look up adderall blood pH, but its just a THEORY, some1 who has the knowledge could say something about it, maybe its about hydration).
For example SWIM consumed 10-11mg, orally,(this is not a normal dosage, SWIM was researching), everything went as expected, SWIM even slept for 2,5 hours. And he was drinking 3-4dl water every hour, from T+26 to T+31 he wasn't drinking, he went to a programming course , at T+31 he went to the hairdresser and SWIM looked and acted like he took a good amount of speed(dilated pupils, coudnt sit calmly, lol he couldnt even look in the mirror). Some reported that their experience change at T+8 or so SWIM think that they hadnt consumed any water at all.
my thoughts:
For the ones who want to research this, my advice is to know what half-life and dosage mean. Start at max. 5mg and dont redose that day and do this once more to see what the substance will do, its not to get a cocaine like high at all. It has all the risk factor as every other RC(RUSSIAN ROULETTE REALLY, this is the best advice), but not more, if you know what dosage means. The reports when some1 takes 200mg is an overdose, and yes it can be overdosed as nearly everything you do(breathing, taking vitamins etc.), you should be afraid from ALL RCs, not just the relatively potent ones.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Please do not use SWIM http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197306
Old 13-02-2013, 15:28
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.
Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

I realized that I hadn't posted my experience on this compound from last October. It was a very disturbing time of my life, though... To be brief:

Doses of 1 to 5 mg were used. ROAs included buccal, insufflation, and oral.

This is a very dangerous compound because the rush is highly reinforcing, but administration initiates a 30-hour long experience at small doses. Repeating administration only prolongs the negative aspects.

I remember that the rush of my 5mg dose blew my (admittedly weak) cocaine experience out of the water - I'd never experienced anything close to it.

I believe my total use was about 15-20mg over a period of three dayys. After the first night, where I got a tiny bit of restless sleep, I was awake for 4 days straight. And that was only interrupted by a cocktail of haldol, risperidone, ambien, clonazepam, lorazepam, and trazodone as administered throughout the night at the mental hospital. (I actually wasn't feeling that bad, but when you tell your therapist that your insomnia worsened and you haven't had a wink in 4 days, they take it seriously.)

Effects- Positive:
Euphoria
Mood elevation
Attentiveness/Alertness
Intense focus
Very potent local anaesthetic action (Numbing.) This may be a neutral effect, but I found it enjoyable. Again, it might have been enjoyable solely due to the associated reinforcement.

Neutral:
Anorexia
Thirst
Lack of energy/Lethargy

lNegative:
Anxiety
Hyperfocus (Attention turned into obsession, obsession turned into trance, and trance turned into powerless slave of obsession.)
Insomnia
Aggravated Postural Orthostatic Hypotension
Tachycardia (Associated with POH)

Now, I think it could be a very useful compound if packaged in 500mcg aliquots, limited to use of two a day, and taken only in the AM per os. I don't think I would have the control, diligence, or respect that using it that way would require. Even in a situation requiring very powerful stimulants, there's no need for something quite this heavy-handed - either by potency or duration. D2PM is supposedly weaker and shorter-acting, and would be a safer compound for those interested in this. Safer still would be a medium duration (8-12 hours) compound such as 4-FMA and 2-FMA, which are more forgiving for those who choose to redose.

If one is to use it, I would actually recommend mixing it with a packing agent or another compound which is active at much higher doses in an ethanol or acetone solution, fully evaporating the solvent. Piracetam, magnesium citrate - anything bulky. Magnesium citrate would actually be very useful because magnesium supposedly reduces neurotoxicity amd, more importantly for our purposes, causes explosive diarrhea if taken in excess. This would provide a disincentive for continued application. I recommend that it be solvated because mixing powders is unpredictable in effectiveness and one can never be too careful when dosing something this potent.

Thanks for sharing this valuable information glad you are ok
Lots of useful information, from effect list to safety.
Thanks for detailed info

Last edited by Boltzmann; 27-02-2013 at 09:16.
Old 28-02-2013, 18:24

26 y/o Male from Germany
JaymzBlazt is an unknown quantity at this point
Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2% Activity: 0.2%

Hello everybody,
im new in town.

A few days ago some guy who sat next to me during the 1-hour train-ride i have to take every morning asked me some questions about dosing chemicals. Some i was able to answer, but the last one i wasnt sure about, but i promised him, that i would find an answer and tell him the next time we share a train.

He said, that he wasnt sure, if he understood the concept of making a solution from 2-DPMP and Ethanol (or isopropanol).
From what he heard it sounded like he had to dissolve 20mg 2-DPMP into 20ml of Ethanol or isopropanol to get a solution with 1mg/ml 2-DPMP/Ethanol from which he could take 1ml with a syringe, put it in a glass of, say, orangejuice, drink it and would have successfully dosed himself with 1mg of 2-DPMP.

I wasnt 100% sure, what to tell him, because i did understand that the substance he was talking about is pretty dangerous and that he had to be absolutely sure about how to dose it.

Can you help me so i can tell him, next time i see him ?
Old 09-03-2013, 01:13
Titanium Member

Male from United States
Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.Boltzmann must live here.
Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4 Points: 1,012, Level: 4
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymzBlazt View Post
Hello everybody,
im new in town.

A few days ago some guy who sat next to me during the 1-hour train-ride i have to take every morning asked me some questions about dosing chemicals. Some i was able to answer, but the last one i wasnt sure about, but i promised him, that i would find an answer and tell him the next time we share a train.

He said, that he wasnt sure, if he understood the concept of making a solution from 2-DPMP and Ethanol (or isopropanol).
From what he heard it sounded like he had to dissolve 20mg 2-DPMP into 20ml of Ethanol or isopropanol to get a solution with 1mg/ml 2-DPMP/Ethanol from which he could take 1ml with a syringe, put it in a glass of, say, orangejuice, drink it and would have successfully dosed himself with 1mg of 2-DPMP.

I wasnt 100% sure, what to tell him, because i did understand that the substance he was talking about is pretty dangerous and that he had to be absolutely sure about how to dose it.

Can you help me so i can tell him, next time i see him ?

Strange train conversation. Now, is the ethanol absolute, denatured, or 190 proof? That would be a way to be consistent *if* there was no evaporation of the solution. If a lid was kept on the solution, it were shaken/stirred at each removal of mL aliquots, and it were kept in a cold place, that should be a fine way to do so. If orally administered, ethanol is much better for the subject than isopropanol.

Be quite cautious, but it seems that careful planning is being used.
Old 08-11-2013, 17:40

58 y/o Male from United States
yeahpie is an unknown quantity at this point

There are always many various opinions on substances. One must know a person's mind set before one can make a qualified decision. Also the person making the decision must know their own mindset. 1st let me say I favored MDPV. Even though I saw it I couldn't image people flipping out on it. I.ll go further with this in a PV thread. I'm going on a three month roll with 2dpmp... First, it is dose sensitive and whrn one starts testing be careful. All my test monkeys over dosed and ended up over amping. My monkeys are all stimulatant savoy. Still they didn't listen to dose advisories. All founf themselves, a what's what's what's up doc. Recording some observations, the monkeys cycled in to the long half lifr. After the intial 1st week monkeys were able to eat and would find it enjoyable especially after smoking green bud, which they found id s must to have. Recorded the attention retention to nr extreme, one must be aware. One of my monkeys sprny hours cleaning and organizing a closet. Thr urge to redose seems to disappear after the first week of insomnia. Thry dif find it to be euphoric, could go to sleep amd when waking founf some of the euphoria and clear head coming bsck
There has been little side effects, most noted is buxisum.
There is no cycling into the insomnia. The substance will keep you up. As for recreational, buyer beware, a straight up with no real high, just the ability to work. Some people have said it's the new salt it isn't, no wow factor.
Conclusion, a very nice stimulant, for those that are stimulant savoy. What little sexual arousal won't help males,because of the turtle effect. Personally I hope for my monkeys' sake this is not outlawed. They enjoy dropping,smoking, plugging, IVing and snorting(hard on the nose after several times), although increased tolerance, they digest 50 - 75mg a day.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:20
Titanium Member

29 y/o Male from United States
(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.(NS)-M-Lo-Reason really adds to the discussion.
Points: 803, Level: 4 Points: 803, Level: 4 Points: 803, Level: 4
Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6% Activity: 6.6%

My manticore also liked this stuff, and thought MDPV was a very special substance that should never have been abused as a "legal coke" bs product, but appreciated for it's unique and useful character. 2-DPMP is similar but causes less euphoria unless IVed.

Don't IV this, ever btw.
Old 04-04-2014, 14:51
Titanium Member

Male from Earth
uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.uncle_bud really adds to the discussion.
Points: 490, Level: 3 Points: 490, Level: 3 Points: 490, Level: 3
Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1% Activity: 3.1%

Marquis reaction with 2-DPMP: orange- then to red

Helpful post that shows desire to reduce harm!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2dpmpX.JPG (26.2 KB, 23 views)

Share this on:

Tags
2-dpmp, alcohol, amphetamine, amphetamines, anxiety, appetite suppression, beer, blood pressure, bruxism, cannabis, cipralex, cocaine, coffee, dealing, desoxypipradrol, dmaa, dopamine, downer, downers, drug test, ecstasy, ephedrine, ethanol, euphoria, euphoric, geranamine, half life, hypertension, insomnia, insufflated, kratom, mephedrone, methamphetamine, methylhexanamine, methylone, neurotransmitter, norepinephrine, overdose, paranoia, pharmaceutical, psychedelics, research chemicals, scales, serotonin, sleep deprivation, speed, stimulant, stimulants, toxicity, vodka