Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxycodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24-11-2011, 19:18
Mercury Member

26 y/o Male from United States
pup555 needs to UTFSE some more before posting.
Points: 188, Level: 2 Points: 188, Level: 2 Points: 188, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Does this sound like a fake M box 30?

I got a few 30's the other day. I took a A/215 well half and it was fine. But then last night i took half of a M box 30. Felt good for about 20 min then i was dizzy, anxious, nausea ect. Way different than the A/215....what gives?
Old 24-11-2011, 20:51

Male from United States
Bluerockie30 should urgently read the rules & received reputation comments.
Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1 Points: 36, Level: 1
Re: Does this sound like a fake M box 30?

How often do you do 30s cuz i always do the Ms and the As everyday and never had that happen to me i mean if you take too much you get nausea and dizzy but never really anxious
Old 24-11-2011, 21:39
Mercury Member

I only do 15 mgs most at a time..with i took the 215 yesterday afternoon..i snorted it..didn't burn as susaly. The M's actually burned a little which threw me off as they shouldn't.

Today i only too 1/2 of a 15 mg side..so 7.5 MG made me feel like complete shit for 5 hours. The 215's yesterday i had no issue with

pup555 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup555 View Post
I only do 15 mgs most at a time..with i took the 215 yesterday afternoon (half of it)..i snorted it..didn't burn as usual. The M's actually burned a little which threw me off as they shouldn't.

Today i only too 1/2 of a 15 mg side..so 7.5 MG made me feel like complete shit for 5 hours. The 215's yesterday i had no issue with

SAme M box made me feel like crap last night as well..maybe only 10 mg of it?

Last edited by pup555; 24-11-2011 at 21:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-11-2011, 22:02

Male from United States

The reason it burnt is because your nose isnt use to oxy obsorbing through the mucus membrane so once in a while youll get that burning feeling and the reason your feelin like crap is either because its the first few times your taking the oxy alot of people get sick the first 5 times they take it or if you havent taken any for a couple months. But the Ms are no different then the As the Ms are actually slightly bigger but people say the As are somewhat stronger but anyway maybe your tolerance is so low you need to take 5mg to not get sick and do you have anything else in your system or have been drinking grape fruit juice or taking tagament for heartburn because those all potentiate the oxy to make you feel like your on double the dose. Anyway when u post back tell me how many times youve done oxy or how long its been since you done it
Old 24-11-2011, 23:08
Mercury Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerockie30 View Post
The reason it burnt is because your nose isnt use to oxy obsorbing through the mucus membrane so once in a while youll get that burning feeling and the reason your feelin like crap is either because its the first few times your taking the oxy alot of people get sick the first 5 times they take it or if you havent taken any for a couple months. But the Ms are no different then the As the Ms are actually slightly bigger but people say the As are somewhat stronger but anyway maybe your tolerance is so low you need to take 5mg to not get sick and do you have anything else in your system or have been drinking grape fruit juice or taking tagament for heartburn because those all potentiate the oxy to make you feel like your on double the dose. Anyway when u post back tell me how many times youve done oxy or how long its been since you done it

Been probally 10 months since i did oxy. But why was it when i did 15 MG yesterday right when i got them..it was great..then i switched to this M pill at night and only 10 made me feel like shit and only 7.5 today made me feel like complete shit. I never had a problem before doing 15 mg my first time after a long break just like yesterday i was fine until i switched to the M's. I have the 215s 2 M's, V and a K9...

Tonight i am going to try 7.5 of the V or 215 and see if it has same effect.

But i have been taking xanax and stopped because i got the oxys..maybe that has something to do with it but i don't think so. Is there an easy way to tell if they are fake? Like lick..taste ect?

This kid i get them from sells over 500 a week....all 30's. So i can see a few being fake ect

pup555 added 5 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Quote:
Been probally 10 months since i did oxy. But why was it when i did 15 MG yesterday right when i got them..it was great..then i switched to this M pill at night and only 10 made me feel like shit and only 7.5 today made me feel like complete shit. I never had a problem before doing 15 mg my first time after a long break just like yesterday i was fine until i switched to the M's. I have the 215s 2 M's, V and a K9...

But i have been taking xanax and stopped because i got the oxys..maybe that has something to do with it but i don't think so. Is there an easy way to tell if they are fake? Like lick..taste ect?

This kid i get them from sells over 500 a week....all 30's. So i can see a few being fake ect
I use to take a lot of oxys back in college..when i first started i never felt what i felt last night and today...almost as if it was pure caffine/speed..something strange..who knows. I have 1 more M 30 that i won't take now. I know the 215 is legit because i already took some. Will check the V and K9 tonight and tomorrow

pup555 added 54 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Quote:

pup555 added 5 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

I use to take a lot of oxys back in college..when i first started i never felt what i felt last night and today...almost as if it was pure caffine/speed..something strange..who knows. I have 1 more M 30 that i won't take now. I know the 215 is legit because i already took some. Will check the V and K9 tonight and tomorrow

Also..if it's pure oxy..with roxicodone is..it shouldn't burn at all when snorted.

Post Quality Evaluations:
please stop with the abbreviation/slang and say what you mean...this is an international forum, not everyone knows what a "k9" is?

Last edited by pup555; 24-11-2011 at 23:08. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 24-11-2011, 23:56

Male from United States

Alright what you do is lick the M pill if it changes color (bright blue) its fake also an easier way is look at the M In the box if it comes close to the edges its fake and also look at the 3 in the 30 if it looks like a m in the mcdonalds its fake (pretty hard to tell so pull up a pictur of mcdonalds lol)and the burning might be that the powder went in a different part of your nose cuz its suppose to go on mucus membrane to be absorbed but if it went straight up to your lungs it will burn a little or you might of scratched your mucus membrane from sniffing the 215 lastnight that will make it burn too but if it is fake it would burn to post back lettin me know if its fake also be careful with that pill cuz mostnof the fake onez are usually ecstacy

Bluerockie30 added 11 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Im sorry the licking it to see if color changes is for a different drug on oxys it changes color so dont bother doing that but if its hard to crush and has no taste to it at all then its fake and still check out everything else i told you

Last edited by Bluerockie30; 24-11-2011 at 23:56. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-11-2011, 00:13
Mercury Member

Quote:
Alright what you do is lick the M pill if it changes color (bright blue) its fake also an easier way is look at the M In the box if it comes close to the edges its fake and also look at the 3 in the 30 if it looks like a m in the mcdonalds its fake (pretty hard to tell so pull up a pictur of mcdonalds lol)and the burning might be that the powder went in a different part of your nose cuz its suppose to go on mucus membrane to be absorbed but if it went straight up to your lungs it will burn a little or you might of scratched your mucus membrane from sniffing the 215 lastnight that will make it burn too but if it is fake it would burn to post back lettin me know if its fake also be careful with that pill cuz mostnof the fake onez are usually ecstacy

Bluerockie30 added 11 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Im sorry the licking it to see if color changes is for a different drug on oxys it changes color so dont bother doing that but if its hard to crush and has no taste to it at all then its fake and still check out everything else i told you

See i just took 7.5 mg of the v 48-12 pill...(snorted-burned a tad) and have a completely different effect than the M 30. No anxiety nasua ect

I think that M 30 is a dud. Later on i am going to try 7.5 mg of the K 9 pill to check that one.
Old 25-11-2011, 01:32

Male from United States

Did you check the M with the tests i told you to try out
Old 25-11-2011, 02:12
Mercury Member

Quote:
Did you check the M with the tests i told you to try out
Yeah. It looks normal. Size and everything from the pictures i found online. I am afraid to use the other M now...maybe i will just sell it or idk..wait a week and try it again?

It is more on the white side with blue specs..but that's what it's suppose to be..who knows

pup555 added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Quote:
Yeah. It looks normal. Size and everything from the pictures i found online. I am afraid to use the other M now...maybe i will just sell it or idk..wait a week and try it again?

It is more on the white side with blue specs..but that's what it's suppose to be..who knows

I was reading effect of E...still doesn't even seem like thats what it was...idk..it only took a little of the pill to make me feel like shit...

Last edited by pup555; 25-11-2011 at 02:12. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-11-2011, 02:24

Male from United States

Normal m30s arent closer to whitewith blue specs its just a light blue im lookin at one now about to crush it up so it probly is fake i would honestly just try to resell it or try to give it back to your dealer for a 215 one so it wasnt a waste of XXXXX dollers or however much yu spent on it. How much did you spend? If you dont mind me asking

price discussion is not allowed

Last edited by NeuroChi; 25-11-2011 at 06:38.
Old 25-11-2011, 02:50
Mercury Member

are we allowed to post pics of pills on here or not? I wanna post a pic of it

And i just did 10 mg of the k 9..that is legit..not sick like with the M's...so strange

pup555 added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Quote:

And i just did 10 mg of the k 9..that is legit..not sick like with the M's...so strange

The m 30 i have is just like this

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/30-m-8232.html

More on the whiter side with blue specs

pup555 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Quote:

pup555 added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

The m 30 i have is just like this

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/30-m-8232.html

More on the whiter side with blue specs

It says blue but barley looks blue

Last edited by pup555; 25-11-2011 at 02:50. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-11-2011, 03:42

Male from United States

Yea the reason why the picture of it is barely blue is cuz its off the computer but if your pill is that color up front innperson its gotta be fake or been in a moistured place for quite a while which i doubt its suppose to be little more darker still lighter then the A215 but darker then that pic i have 10 of them and 5 215 in front of me and none of the 10 Ms i have are nearly that white. Try to get your money back or another pill. And hows the k9 i never got the chance to try that is it the same kind of high as the oxys?
Old 25-11-2011, 04:19
Mercury Member

Quote:
Yea the reason why the picture of it is barely blue is cuz its off the computer but if your pill is that color up front innperson its gotta be fake or been in a moistured place for quite a while which i doubt its suppose to be little more darker still lighter then the A215 but darker then that pic i have 10 of them and 5 215 in front of me and none of the 10 Ms i have are nearly that white. Try to get your money back or another pill. And hows the k9 i never got the chance to try that is it the same kind of high as the oxys?
k9 exact same as the v 48-12 IMO..but for some reason the a/215 feels like a better high...idk why

Yeah i won't be able to trade it out. I am lucky this kid even gave me 5..he only deals with higher numbers..people wanting 30+..says the risk isn't worth the reward for 5..so i may have to get a lot more next time...

I don't know how someone gets 500 of these 30's a week from a legit source..it's crazy
Old 25-11-2011, 04:24

24 y/o Male from United States
Roxicodone30mg-Ativan2mg is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1

A K9 is just from a different manufacturer it's still a roxi, same size and color as A's; but they taste like dirt.

Ms are the only pills that the color seems to change; sometimes they're light blue, sometimes almost white, sometimes with little specs sometimes not.(also heard that Malli is being investigated for having too much/little oxy per pill, which wouldn't surprise me at all). And I know they're all real, my friend gets 2 sealed bottles from the pharm monthly(he sells a bottle to a guy who shoots them so likes getting Ms, I like my As so always go to my Walgreens.); I kinda wish Walgreens gave me the manufacturer's bottles but it might be because I get 240 and he gets an even 200, I'm not complaining because even with everything that's going on my Walgreens always has my scripts waiting for me, and I'm in and out in under 5 min.

Side question, did you ask him for a grab bag of different brands or something? If they're from someone who goes through 5 bottles a week, I would think he'd have all the same brand. If he is in fact just getting small amount from tons of different people, he needs a new connect; my roommate in college had his guy down in Miami that robbed delivery trucks, and 100 bottles was a small deal to him(always were M's, sealed bottles with no Pharm label just the Malli label). He needs someone a step or two lower, but if he really is doing those numbers he should step his game up.
Old 25-11-2011, 04:28
Mercury Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxicodone30mg-Ativan2mg View Post
A K9 is just from a different manufacturer it's still a roxi, same size and color as A's; but they taste like dirt.

Ms are the only pills that the color seems to change; sometimes they're light blue, sometimes almost white, sometimes with little specs sometimes not.(also heard that Malli is being investigated for having too much/little oxy per pill, which wouldn't surprise me at all). And I know they're all real, my friend gets 2 sealed bottles from the pharm monthly(he sells a bottle to a guy who shoots them so likes getting Ms, I like my As so always go to my Walgreens.); I kinda wish Walgreens gave me the manufacturer's bottles but it might be because I get 240 and he gets an even 200, I'm not complaining because even with everything that's going on my Walgreens always has my scripts waiting for me, and I'm in and out in under 5 min.

Side question, did you ask him for a grab bag of different brands or something? If they're from someone who goes through 5 bottles a week, I would think he'd have all the same brand. If he is in fact just getting small amount from tons of different people, he needs a new connect; my roommate in college had his guy down in Miami that robbed delivery trucks, and 100 bottles was a small deal to him(always were M's, sealed bottles with no Pharm label just the Malli label). He needs someone a step or two lower, but if he really is doing those numbers he should step his game up.

He always does that i guess. Kid is sketch and just scum you can tell..(most of those dealers are) Hated being around him for the 5 min i saw him..i was with my buddy who i use to work with who knows him..even he doesn't like hanging out with him..very weird

pup555 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Quote:
He always does that i guess. Kid is sketch and just scum you can tell..(most of those dealers are) Hated being around him for the 5 min i saw him..i was with my buddy who i use to work with who knows him..even he doesn't like hanging out with him..very weird

always flakes out and plays games my buddy says...he goes to him 4-5 times a day for people..like a middle man..but he gets a good cut that's why he does it..if you buy 100 you get a good deal however i don't have that kind of cash..never would spend that much on these

pup555 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxicodone30mg-Ativan2mg View Post

Ms are the only pills that the color seems to change; sometimes they're light blue, sometimes almost white, sometimes with little specs sometimes not.(also heard that Malli is being investigated for having too much/little oxy per pill, which wouldn't surprise me at all). And I know they're all real, .

How do you know they are all real? I am pretty sure i just got a fake one so they are not all real

Last edited by pup555; 25-11-2011 at 04:28. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-11-2011, 04:42

Male from United States

Yea yo 500 a week is realll crazy shit man i could only wish and dream of gettin that many if hes addicted to them hes the luckiest guy in world i spend XXXXX dollars a day for 6 sometimes he throws me an extra one for bein good customer but when he runs out for few days i go through the nastiest withdrawals it sucks dont ever get hooked on oxys its way too easy to get hooked and way too hard to get off

Last edited by NeuroChi; 25-11-2011 at 06:39. Reason: removing prices
Old 25-11-2011, 05:10
Mercury Member

Quote:
Yea yo 500 a week is realll crazy shit man i could only wish and dream of gettin that many if hes addicted to them hes the luckiest guy in world i spend XXXXX dollars a day for 6 sometimes he throws me an extra one for bein good customer but when he runs out for few days i go through the nastiest withdrawals it sucks dont ever get hooked on oxys its way too easy to get hooked and way too hard to get off

Not the life style i would ever want to live. Has no car..lives in shitty apt in a shitty area...not something i strive to be in life..but everyone is different

He gets caught he is doing 10+ years in jail..maybe more

pup555 added 7 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

I won't be able to get them unless i get 10 or more next time..maybe in a few months after these are gone..no $$...would rather go to casino next week!

Last edited by NeuroChi; 25-11-2011 at 06:39. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 25-11-2011, 06:11

23 y/o Male from United States
Euphorical should review received reputation comments.
Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1 Points: 29, Level: 1

Ive only ever seen fake A's around my area. (NJ) Thry were blue chalk and has no effects other than vomiting from the taste and texture. Nrver heard of what your describing. Maybe it was made of fillers and a strong yet cheap opiod such as heroin. Buying a bag for XXXXX then making it into a "Roxi" amd selling it at XXXXX seems like a fast dangerous immoral way to make hella money. Even powdered fentanyl could have been used although most likely more $ then H

price discussion is not allowed

Last edited by NeuroChi; 25-11-2011 at 06:40. Reason: removing prices
Old 25-11-2011, 06:49
is not his mind

Male from Earth
NeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond reputeNeuroChi is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 21,143, Level: 21 Points: 21,143, Level: 21 Points: 21,143, Level: 21
Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4% Activity: 8.4%

We don't allow for drug id "what could this pill be" threads here because online identification of drugs is futile. It could be anything or nothing - and the only way to know what it could be is to have it tested by a lab like ecstasydata.org.

And a note to many of the posters here - drug price discussion is against the rules. And so is discussion of dealing/selling. This will lead to infractions and or bans.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread

Share this on:

Tags
analgesic, dealer, drug, drugs, injection, opioid, oxycodone, oxycontin, pill id, roxicodone, roxy, snorting, xanax