Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Cocaine & Crack
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Old 29-06-2011, 20:58
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

32 y/o Female from Oman
fquis should review received reputation comments.
Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1 Points: 24, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Re: Intravenous ( I.V.) Cocaine Use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apradavra4 View Post
when SWIM was strung out and running the streets of Portland, he was running out of veins from daily speedballs, so he would hit the large vein in his neck when none other could be found. However, on this day, SWIM did not have a mirror, and well, swim had a large shot of white loaded, and injected it into his next by "feel". Well, when there was no flavor in the back of SWIM's throat and then no rush, followed by a very very numb head, SWIM new he missed.

The fucked thing about being strung out, is that SWIM was more upset about wasting the shot, than he was about possibly getting an abcess in his neck or whatever other complications could have arose.

Its messed up looking back and picking through the mucked up memories.
LOL

Yeah, no, it's not a good idea to miss the vein while IV:n cocaine, unless you like the feeling that you get going to the dentist.
Old 16-07-2011, 08:50
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Norway
Shr00merized is an unknown quantity at this point

swim have had some coke for a while.He began with a little 100mg dose and even tryed 500mg.But when iv such a heavy dose he only got paranoid and dysphoric and no rush .is that normal? he have heard some ear distortion and hard to focus the eyes(foggy) but on lower dose but never got the heavy rush swimmers writing about on the board,but he had a panic attack or a OD where the stomach wanted to puke,he also cough like the body wanted to get rid of the coke.. he finds about 300mg to be the best dose which give him a nice rush but some times he dont get off at that dose either, but can get a nice rush on a lower dose even...how long should one wait before redosing? swim thinks he gets a better rush if he waits at least one hour..but sometimes he get a good rush even if he just wait 20min or so..it is really unpredictable he thinks. Is that also normal? he is also dysphoric and irritable for about 1 hour or so and then he is back to normal.but maybe it is something to do with he is alone and bored right now. he also finds smoking cannabis enhance the rush,but also the paranoia.

Last edited by Shr00merized; 16-07-2011 at 10:33.
Old 18-07-2011, 04:36
Silver Member

25 y/o Male from United States
yb62338 is learning how to become a psychonaut.
Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1 Points: 30, Level: 1

^ Those doses are absurd. The quality of the cocaine must be rather poor; 300 mg would be a massive overdose.
Old 18-07-2011, 16:29
Silver Member

31 y/o Male from United States
Jon Dose is a decent psychonaut.
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yb62338 View Post
^ Those doses are absurd. The quality of the cocaine must be rather poor; 300 mg would be a massive overdose.
Really? Swim has never used a needle for anything but isn't 300 mg's only a little more than a quarter of a gram? I am admitting now, I know very little about IV drug use, especially when it comes to doses, so I am not arguing by any means. Swim also does not support or suggest anyone use a dose by any route of administration that is not thoroughly researched and approached with caution, by using much much less than intended, to start with. I just thought that was interesting because swim never realized 300 mg's would be such a huge dose. Swim knew that IV doses are much lower than other ROA's (Routes of Administration), but he didn't realize how much lower they are....
Old 18-07-2011, 19:43
Titanium Member

25 y/o Male from USA - Kentucky
Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

300 mg is a huge dose even nasally. It is a likely overdose if done IV. A typical IV dose of decent cocaine is about 50 mg. This person either has a huge cocaine tolerance or his coke is highly cut.
Old 18-07-2011, 19:50

50 y/o Female from United States
sticky-stickerson is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1 Points: 13, Level: 1

when using cc`s for measuring.....after your mixture....how many cc`s is a good, but safe dose? My foaf isnt used to mgs.
Old 18-07-2011, 21:16

24 y/o Male from Canada
chemical ali is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1 Points: 9, Level: 1
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%

my goat got some really clean gear last night, the best hes had since started to iv occasionally. didnt puke once but on the edge several times, which he considers to be a good shot. sweating like a mother fucker him and his buddy were laying on the kitchen floor with no shirts on to cool off at times. really great experience overall
Old 19-07-2011, 02:03
Titanium Member

Moving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond reputeMoving Pictures is a true resource and beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticky-stickerson View Post
when using cc`s for measuring.....after your mixture....how many cc`s is a good, but safe dose? My foaf isnt used to mgs.
well, considering most users use insulin syringes that are usually 1/2 or 1 cc, far less than a cc. A cc is a full ml and unless you have a really dilute mixture, you'd only want to use a fraction of a cc. I think you're thinking about units. 1 cc equal 1 ml equals 100 units.

still it's impossible to answer because it depends on how much coke you put into your mixture. A reasonable dose would be like a small bump.

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 19-07-2011 at 02:03. Reason: edit
Old 19-07-2011, 02:25
Silver Member

28 y/o Male from Norway
Shr00merized is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah..swims cocaine was highly cut i guess.. a lot of white stuff in the bottom that was filtered away. but that is pretty normal around where he lives..he got some better cocaine this weekend though but he had not the chance to try it IV,but he had only the positive effect which cocaine should have without all the anxiety\paranoia etc. He have try ed extracted oxidized cocaine,so he know how real clean cocaine feels like.But his last packed of coca where stopped,so he now have to buy street crap.
Old 19-07-2011, 19:05

Thank you for the info. you are right.......i was thinking units.
Old 22-07-2011, 05:54

28 y/o Male from United States
Mrw1sd0m is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Missed shot of coke in wrist!

Swim missed a shot of coke in their wrist. Right on the inside, left hand right on the wrist. Now that hand is completely numb and tingling. No swelling, no pain, no redness. Show swim be worried? What might have happened here? Hit nerve? Any input will be greatly appreciated!

Mrw1sd0m added 61 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

For swim, cocaine is actually their most hated substance. It was enjoyed back in their teens and not for a long time. As they became more experienced with it, it seemed to just get worse and worse to where even the first time using in a week or even months, it just made them feel terrible immediately. No pleasure, just instant crash basically. The only way swim will do it is mixed with a good shot of boy. That's the only way. I guess the boy just takes all the edge out. It's quite enjoyable then. Anyone else have this happen?

Last edited by Mrw1sd0m; 22-07-2011 at 05:54. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 22-07-2011, 16:04
Gold Member

Female from USA - Massachusetts
kailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond reputekailey_elise is a true resource and beyond repute
Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15 Points: 11,079, Level: 15
Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0% Activity: 1.0%

Well, no one can answer based on the information you've given. If you just missed the shot, then it's normal that it's numb & might be for a good hour. If you did the missed shot, say, yesterday & it's still numb, get to the hospital.

No, if you hit a nerve, YOU'D KNOW. It's very painful. Cocaine is just a local anesthetic, and you're experiencing the local anesthetic effects of the cocaine because it didn't go straight into the bloodstream. It's like the novocaine shot @ the dentist.

~Kailey
Old 25-07-2011, 10:06

28 y/o Male from United States
Mrw1sd0m is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

It got better after about 18 hours or so. During that time swim just switched arms and is still going strong. Actually got sick from it last night and vomited a few times from too much cocaine on an empty stomach. Cocaine really messes with swim's stomach, more so if swim hasn't eaten in over 10 hours.

Last edited by Benga; 26-07-2011 at 06:28.
Old 26-07-2011, 02:20
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

for this member back in the day, a strong shot of coke would be a little less than a quarter gram, mixed w 25 units of water, the 25 units should come back double, 50 units of real cocaine will make you feel like a train is rushing thru your head, just for starters, fuck what a rush, but danger if you are not tolerante to the coke.

Post Quality Evaluations:
suggesting anyone without a huge tolerance shoot .25 of good cocaine is majorly dangerous. That's the kind of dose that people die on or at best flop around on the floor like a fish. Very dangerous advice.

Last edited by Benga; 26-07-2011 at 06:28. Reason: someone said my post was dangerous
Old 26-07-2011, 02:34
Titanium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beentheredonethatagain View Post
a strong shot of coke would be a little less than a quarter gram, mixed w 25 units of water, the 25 units should come back double, 50 units of real cola will make you feel like a train is rushing thru your head, just for starters, fuck what a rush
Dude that's fucking danger shit you're telling people there. I've had shots where I thought I was oding on less than .1. Granted I was using strong coke but even at my hardest, .25 would have been a hotshot, even with heroin on board. If a person who has never IVed coke before nor has a strong tolerance to coke took your advice, it could eaisly be an overdose for them. I wouldnt even suggest someone SNORT .25 unless they had a tolerance alreadly! Your post is not worded as "this is what I like to do to get a strong shot" but more "this is what you should do to get a strong shot". Forget harmreduction, someone's life could be at risk if they take your advice to shoot a quarter gram of coke.

Last edited by Moving Pictures; 26-07-2011 at 02:35. Reason: add
Old 26-07-2011, 18:14
Silver Member

47 y/o Male from USA - California
beentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPACbeentheredonethatagain must think in IUPAC
Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12 Points: 7,447, Level: 12
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%

please see post 290 in this very thread, i state the same thing as the member who doled out the rep comment, ????
Old 31-07-2011, 01:11
Silver Member

Male from United States
Meray420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

bigfoot wants to know what an ideal dose for injecting would be since he hasnt done coke in over a year.whats a good amount of water to mix .20 of very pure cocaine with?any suggestions?the needles he is using are 29g insulin needles.can someone help him with this?its his very first time injecting anything.
Old 31-07-2011, 02:16
Silver Member

Male from United States
moclov4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1
Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4% Activity: 0.4%

for a bigfoot, if he has not had any cola for a long time ( a year), it's wise to start small, especially if the cola is of high quality. a suggested amount of water to mix would be 1.5-2x the amount necessary to fully dissolve the cola, but the more water a bigfoot uses would result in a more dilute shot. the less water, the more corrosive the shot to bigfoot's veins.

also, especially because it is the first time bigfoot is injecting anything, less than .2 for the dose is STRONGLY recommended:

a bigfoot might miss, causing damage to surrounding tissues - please have bigfoot do a search and read up well on proper injection technique - be sure to have things as sterile as possible.

also, .2, of fairly pure cola, is a strong shot by most standards - it is borderline if not outright dangerous for a bigfoot that has never even injected cola before. it would be wise to start with half or a little less than half of .2, gauging the strength ( a good tip is to "taste" the shot before by squirting some into mouth - the more bitter, the more strong) PLEASE remember - you can always do more, but once it's in, you can't do less. be safe, but don't harm a bigfoot with haste, improper technique, or too big of a dose - .2 IV is not equivalent to .2 snorted; 100% bioavailability vs. much less.

Post Quality Evaluations:
Thank you for helping bigfoot with all this Information!
helpful & sound advice; excellent harm reduction information!! Great initial post!
Old 31-07-2011, 20:44
Silver Member

Male from United States
Meray420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1 Points: 123, Level: 1
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by moclov4 View Post
for a bigfoot, if he has not had any cola for a long time ( a year), it's wise to start small, especially if the cola is of high quality. a suggested amount of water to mix would be 1.5-2x the amount necessary to fully dissolve the cola, but the more water a bigfoot uses would result in a more dilute shot. the less water, the more corrosive the shot to bigfoot's veins.

also, especially because it is the first time bigfoot is injecting anything, less than .2 for the dose is STRONGLY recommended:

a bigfoot might miss, causing damage to surrounding tissues - please have bigfoot do a search and read up well on proper injection technique - be sure to have things as sterile as possible.

also, .2, of fairly pure cola, is a strong shot by most standards - it is borderline if not outright dangerous for a bigfoot that has never even injected cola before. it would be wise to start with half or a little less than half of .2, gauging the strength ( a good tip is to "taste" the shot before by squirting some into mouth - the more bitter, the more strong) PLEASE remember - you can always do more, but once it's in, you can't do less. be safe, but don't harm a bigfoot with haste, improper technique, or too big of a dose - .2 IV is not equivalent to .2 snorted; 100% bioavailability vs. much less.
bigfoot wasnt planning on injecting all .20 in 1 shot.he was thinking maybe 40-50mgs a shot or so.how many units should he mix the cola with?the needles are sterile(never removed from packaging) and he is planning on picking up distilled water and isopropyl alcohol and cotton swabs for shot prep.Thank You!

Meray420 added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

bigfoot was just wondering,40-50mgs is .04-.05 grams correct?

Last edited by Meray420; 31-07-2011 at 20:44. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-08-2011, 07:44
Silver Member

Male from United States

the dosages are correct.

bigfoot should try say 50-70 units of water, SWIM prefers to use a little more rather than less water so as to cause a little less damage to veins, in terms of corrosiveness. it's worthwhile to re-register halfway through to make sure SWIY is still in. it is also never a bad idea to wait a few seconds at this point and see how the effects feel - if already strong enough, SWIY should withdraw the needle; it can always be saved for the next one.

also, it is wise to wait 45min - 1 hr between shots, so the effects can wear off and also for safety reasons; shots too close together may affect SWIY negatively, as toxic levels of cola may build up in the blood and cause negative effects.

remember, less is more!
Old 11-10-2011, 11:16
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Female from United States
QuestionThankYou should review received reputation comments.
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

Please share any information on caring for bruised, red, swollen, hardening of forearms, etc. Any ideas for covering or concealing? Typical healing time?
Old 17-10-2011, 15:28

Try pure aloe vera gel....it works wonders....apply several times a day.
Old 19-10-2011, 02:46
Silver Member

Male from United States

Brand name "Bio-Oil", found at CVS, Rite-Aid, other drugstores is an effective healing ointment for track marks. IV Cocaine causes some of the worst and longest- lasting trackmarks, especially as the result of missing. Relatively low cost for such an effective skin healing ointment.

Besides wearing long sleeves and applying make-up/concealer, it is wise and harm-reducing to practice good injection technique as well as frequently rotating injection sites. Although healing times vary from person to person, this will help greatly in both topical skin care and perhaps more importantly, vein health. Warm water applied with a washcloth helps to reduce swelling in case of misses. Also, check to make sure that prolonged redness and swelling, as well as "hardened forearms", are not signs of an abscess, infection, or other injury to the skin, as these may potentially be quite serious. Most wounds should go away or lessen within a few days, those that do not are signs of something more serious.

Last edited by moclov4; 19-10-2011 at 02:51.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:58

32 y/o Male from United States
Toxictwin is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1

First of all, coke-hn-xanaddk's rant was right on. I know who THEY are too. Been there with the IV coke a few times, crawling around in a pitch black room and hypersensitive that someone might been observing my intense weirdness. I don't really like to do IV coke anymore unless I have benzos for the paranoia and racing heart, and opiates for the come down. If I got all those, then the party is on! Once you've hit a good bell ringer with coke, that intense euphoria is never forgotten, and repeat administration until satisfaction is the rule. Have a good safe place to do it, so you can be weird for a couple days without attracting attention. Oh yeah, no matter how remote you take your IV coke party, you will still think someone is watching, trust me, just get some benzos.
Old 13-11-2011, 14:41
Silver Member

Male from Australia
MrAsia is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2 Points: 159, Level: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestionThankYou View Post
Please share any information on caring for bruised, red, swollen, hardening of forearms, etc. Any ideas for covering or concealing? Typical healing time?
Go to any chemist or pharmacy and ask for Hirudoid Cream. The description on the box says.

"For bruises and swelling, treatment of scars and various inflammatory conditions of the veins"

This stuff is just amazing. Rub the cream onto the injection spot for about 1-2mins after a shower. The holes literally disappear in 2-3 days. No bullshit.

Share this on:

Tags
addict, alcohol, anesthetic, cocaine use, dealer, distill, distilled water, drugs forum, euphoria, injecting, injecting cocaine, injecting crack, intravenous injection, iv cocaine, needle exchange, opiate, opiates, pharmacy, pure cocaine, stimulant, swelling at injection site, tinnitus