Drugs-Forum  
Home Wiki Studies Forum Groups Blog Video Images News
Go Back   Drugs Forum > DRUG-FORUMS > Opiates & Opioids > Oxycodone
Mark Forums Read
Register Tags

Notices

Old 26-07-2011, 20:50

26 y/o Male from USA - New York
Intravenous needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Getting higher off less pills?

ok this is weird because besides the obvious effects of tolerance, common sense says that the higher dosage you take, the higher you would get.

however, swim would snort 60mg oxycodone at once and feel good and high one day, but snort 30mg the next day and feel an overall better high than the previous days high? swim would definitely get more of a nod on the 60mg dose, but not feel as great or even happy as the 30mg dose.

does anyone else notice this happen to them? actually feeling better off of lower doses? do you think that literally, the TYPE of high changes along with the dosage? i am trying my best to explain this so forgive me if it appears unclear, but when i say type of high i mean that not just the strength of the high is different, but the type of high altogether when comparing low vs higher doses.

or using a comparison of weed, maybe it is like taking a small hit of bud and getting a nice buzz where you feel like you can still be productive and move around and enter society, compared to when you get really stoned, cant move and cant be productive and wouldnt even think about going out into society. just a theory?

Last edited by Intravenous; 27-07-2011 at 05:20.
Old 26-07-2011, 20:58
Silver Member

Male from United States
coolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPACcoolhandluke must think in IUPAC
Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7 Points: 2,390, Level: 7
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Re: Getting higher off less pills?

that makes some sense to me. some people prefer lighter, more energetic highs. while some people like heavy overpowering noddy highs. is that kind of what you mean? if that is the case than stick with the 30 mg dose. this will save you money, drugs, and let you do less and enjoy more.

i guess its all what your preference is. personally i like the heavier noddy high from oxycodone than a mild and more energetic one, but that is just me.

so yea that makes sense i think.

this also puts you at a much lower risk of over dose. sounds like a win win situation to me.
Old 26-07-2011, 23:01

25 y/o Female from United States
AveMaria is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1

SWIM always has this happen to her. SWIM will take a usual dose of one and a half Roxycodone (that's 45mg) and be more messed up then on two of them (60mg). SWIM to this day does not know why this happens.

Also, one tends to feel the high more when one is withdrawaling, that's why so many people relapse. The more your body craves it, the better high one gets. Its messed up.
Old 27-07-2011, 05:19

26 y/o Male from USA - New York
Intravenous needs to post very carefully to avoid a ban by negative reputation.
Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1 Points: 19, Level: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolhandluke View Post
that makes some sense to me. some people prefer lighter, more energetic highs. while some people like heavy overpowering noddy highs. is that kind of what you mean? if that is the case than stick with the 30 mg dose. this will save you money, drugs, and let you do less and enjoy more.

i guess its all what your preference is. personally i like the heavier noddy high from oxycodone than a mild and more energetic one, but that is just me.

so yea that makes sense i think.

this also puts you at a much lower risk of over dose. sounds like a win win situation to me.
yes you are right. now that i look back at swims usage, he used to take 90mg to get those energetic highs, but i now realize that swim just had a crazy high tolerance and that dosage will make him slightly noddy but the thing is, it will actually feel like less of a high to me for some reason, and he actually feel smore miserable with the world and depressed/angry with the higher doses, but happier and more laid back yet energetic with the lower dosages....it is weird.

you are right though, swim should just chalk this up as a win win situation, but there is something in him that always just wants to snort more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AveMaria View Post
SWIM always has this happen to her. SWIM will take a usual dose of one and a half Roxycodone (that's 45mg) and be more messed up then on two of them (60mg). SWIM to this day does not know why this happens.

Also, one tends to feel the high more when one is withdrawaling, that's why so many people relapse. The more your body craves it, the better high one gets. Its messed up.
you notice this too right? it is like swim attempts to chase the high and takes 90mg but will actually feel more satisfied with 30mg....and although sometimes he knows he will feel better with less of a dose, he keeps snorting more because he is frustrated with the concept that less is more and he cannot come to terms with it!
well swim is a different type of addict, because he barely relapses while withdrawling....that is usually when he decides tohop off the oxy train. it is usually only when swim is ~1-2 weeks clean when he craves it the most.
Old 27-07-2011, 07:35
Silver Member

22 y/o Male from United States
KonvictedPKU is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1 Points: 138, Level: 1

i have definitely noticed the different highs between dosage. i usually get away with getting a nice high off 20mg which brings me great body high and some nod, then energy. but when i take 30 mg, get the super noddy body high and get really itchy. kinda like them both ha. but there is a difference
Old 07-08-2011, 22:10
Account Awaiting Email Confirmation.

Male from United States
Imperfectcircle25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1 Points: 27, Level: 1

Maybe the lower dose is just enough to kill any withdrawals and make ya feel "normal" but not enough to give ya a real sleepy/dreamy nodding kinda high? Just a thought.

Share this on:

Tags
drugs-forum, oxycodone