Florida is famous for its wackiness, and here’s more proof that the Sunshine State is the best when it comes to weird crime tales. A police officer from Orlando is being disciplined for thinking a man’s doughnut glaze was crack cocaine and...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Weird News - 'Weedicures' are Trending, Believe it or Not
- LATEST in Weird News - Heroin Dealer Tries to Arrange a Marriage
- LATEST in Weird News - Cop Who Mistook Donut Glaze for Drugs Receives Disciplinary Action
- LATEST in Weird News - Marijuana growing operation found on UK Legoland property
- LATEST in Weird News - North Koreans hooked on state supply of opium, defector claims
- LATEST in Weird News - Belly Fat Buffer Aids New Year's Partyer in Hiding Stash. For a While
- LATEST in Weird News - Pot and Cocaine Shaped into Fruit Snagged by UK Drug Authorities
- LATEST in Weird News - After 16 Months and a Huge Row, California Reneges on Caffeine DUI Charge
- LATEST in Weird News - Cannabis Christmas Tree Almost Goes by Unnoticed, but Not Quite
- LATEST in Weird News - Mom: Please Rescue My Drug Stash--Before the Cops Show Up!