Three years ago today, the general American public woke up to the heroin crisis surrounding them. That was the day Philip Seymour Hoffman died. On Feb. 2, 2014, playwright David Katz found the actor in his Manhattan apartment with a syringe in...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Heroin - Philip Seymour Hoffman Died 3 Years Ago Today, and the US Heroin Epidemic Continues
- LATEST in Cannabis - The US Cannabis Industry Facing Very Real Environmental Concerns
- LATEST in Opium - Addiction and Self-Worth
- LATEST in Miscellaneous drugs - Work Life
- LATEST in Kratom - Kratom~Week 1
- LATEST in Kratom - Kratom~Day 1
- LATEST in Heroin - Insidious
- LATEST in Opium - The Pipe Boy: Part Two
- LATEST in Opium - The Pipe Boy-more short fiction
- LATEST in Kratom - Two Months and Still Struggling Getting Off Kratom