This week, President Trump’s doctor disclosed that the president takes finasteride, a drug marketed as Propecia, to treat male pattern baldness. While it is tempting to make jokes about Trump’s hair, and even the sexual side effects that...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Politics - Conservatives Move to Mandatorily Drug Test State's Unemployment Recipients
- LATEST in Politics - NJ Governor's Proposed Bill 53 Would Hugely Limit Initial Pain Medicine Prescriptions
- LATEST in Politics - Pro-Pot US Lawmakers Launch Cannabis Caucus, Amidst Political Uncertainty
- LATEST in Politics - Christie Meets with Trump to Talk Drug Policy
- LATEST in Politics - Congress Bullish on Marijuana's Future, Regardless of an Uncertain White House
- LATEST in Politics - Trump's Supreme Court Pick Reflects Non-Traditional Take on Drug Dealers
- LATEST in Politics - Could Trump’s Hair Drug Threaten His Physical and Mental Health?
- LATEST in Politics - Boulder DA to Join Fellow Prosecutors in Advising President Trump on Marijuana Policy
- LATEST in Politics - Tripping Balls Through the Trump Inauguration is One Way to Go
- LATEST in Politics - HBO 'Real Time's Bill Maher Opens 15th Season Calling Trump Voters 'Pillbillies'