A puzzling occurrence to many Chinese visiting the United States in the last four years is that marijuana has been legalized by a growing number of states, and support for its use among the public is also rising. This is quite a contrast to...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Reminiscing the Sweet Rock n' Roll Drug Songs of My Youth
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - It's Finally Here, Colorado: Drive-Thru Weed!
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - US Cannabidiol Company Purchases Israel's Talent Firm for $10 Million
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - World's Top Hockey League Awash in Drug, Alcohol, and Money Problems
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - No Narcan for Addicts - Save the Community! Ohio Judge and Nurse Suggests
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Fake Opioid News Serves No One
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Why News Medias So Often Get "New Drug" News - Wrong
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Trump's Wall "Catapults" Towards Failure Far Before Becoming a Reality
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Demand, Use of Drugs and Alcohol In UK Prisons at an All-Time High
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Stepped-Down DPA Chair Nadelmann Answers Questions on US Weed's Future