ATLANTA — Voters would decide whether to legalize the growth and distribution of marijuana in Georgia for medical use under a proposal introduced Thursday in the state House. Rep. Allen Peake, R-Macon, spearheaded efforts that led to a 2015...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Cannabis Helping Seniors Facing Multiple Health Challenges
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - America's Medical Marijuana Industry: an Unexpected Financial Windfall
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Florida Commissioners Lay Out Approved Medical Cannabis Particulars, Test Others
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Jamaica Cannabis Authority's First Set of Conditional Approvals Set
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Ireland to Legalise Medical Cannabis, for Specified Ailments Only
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Georgians Pushing for Grow-Your-Own Weed Rights
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - German Lawmakers Approve Medical Cannabis by Prescription
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - 6 Reasons Why Marijuana Wins No Matter Who Becomes Attorney General
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Ireland on the Path to Its Own Age of Medical Cannabis Acceptance
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Poorly Planned Medical Cannabis Form-Letter Raising Breach of Security Concerns