U.S. Customs and Border Protection said agents in Texas intercepted 3,000 pounds of suspected marijuana disguised as watermelons. The agency said its Office of Field Operations at the Pharr International Bridge cargo facility searched a shipment...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
Justice & Law
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Bipartisan Backing of New Cannabis Caucus Spells Hope for US Pot Enthusiasts
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Political Heroin Hysteria Leads to Talk of Prohibition, Increased Narcotic Bookings
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Philippine Senator and Duarte Critic Found Linked to Drug-Bribe Monies
- LATEST in Justice & Law - China Attempts to Ease US Concern Over Its Deadly Fentanyl, Carfentanil Exports
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Marijuana Decriminalization Coming to 4.5 Million Houston-Area Residents
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Legal US Marijuana States Push for Workplace Drug-Testing Reform
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Why Trump's Wall Will Not Keep Heroin Out of the US
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Young Man's Drugged Driving Leads to Death and Reprimand from Judge
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Another West Virginia Town Sues Big Pharma Over Areas's Opioid Abuse
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Atlantic City Area Heroin Ring Serving the Poorest of the Poor Taken Down