Research is first to demonstrate precisely how the compound lysergic acid diethylamide attaches to serotonin receptors in the brain “You can hear the Universal Symphony with God singing solo and Holy Ghost on drums,” was how Hunter S. Thompson...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Health - Keeping Kids Safe in Homes Where Prescribed Opiates are Kept
- LATEST in Health - When Obamacare is Nixed, 3 Million Drug-Dependent People Will be Left Without Treatment
- LATEST in Health - The Opiates at Some VA Hospitals are Disappearing Without Explanation
- LATEST in Health - 25 Melbourne Music Festival Attendees in Critical Condition From Alleged GHB Overdoses
- LATEST in Health - The Good People of St. Louis Have an Insidious Heroin Problem on Their Hands
- LATEST in Health - Non-Prescribed Drug Use Among Youth of Growing Global Concern
- LATEST in Health - Portland Probation Court Offers Addicts Tough Love Amidst a Harbor of Hope
- LATEST in Health - Dispirited by the Status Quo, Researchers Scrub the Brain for Worthier Mental Health Drugs
- LATEST in Health - Is LSD Microdosing a Valued Way to Address Depressive Disorders?
- LATEST in Health - Five Ontario Overdoses Thought to be Cocaine Turn out to be Fentanyl-Laced Heroin