In this series of articles, I will be examining the prohibition of drugs and alcohol, and the impact that has on users. I will first briefly detail the development of modern prohibition in the United States and Internationally. Part two will...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
Drug Policy Reform
Blogs about drug policy and related politics
- LATEST in Drug Policy Reform - Politics, prohibition and addiction
- LATEST in Drug Policy Reform - The Drug Panic “by a London physician”
- LATEST in Drug Policy Reform - It's Time for a New Approach!
- LATEST in Drug Policy Reform - The El Nino effect on cannabis politics in North America Part 1
- LATEST in Drug Policy Reform - Marc Emery and making a difference
- LATEST in Drug Policy Reform - the war on drugs is canablism to society