Research is first to demonstrate precisely how the compound lysergic acid diethylamide attaches to serotonin receptors in the brain “You can hear the Universal Symphony with God singing solo and Holy Ghost on drums,” was how Hunter S. Thompson...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Reminiscing the Sweet Rock n' Roll Drug Songs of My Youth
- LATEST in Health - Keeping Kids Safe in Homes Where Prescribed Opiates are Kept
- LATEST in Medical Marijuana - Cannabis Helping Seniors Facing Multiple Health Challenges
- LATEST in Health - When Obamacare is Nixed, 3 Million Drug-Dependent People Will be Left Without Treatment
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - It's Finally Here, Colorado: Drive-Thru Weed!
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - US Cannabidiol Company Purchases Israel's Talent Firm for $10 Million
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - World's Top Hockey League Awash in Drug, Alcohol, and Money Problems
- LATEST in Health - The Opiates at Some VA Hospitals are Disappearing Without Explanation
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - No Narcan for Addicts - Save the Community! Ohio Judge and Nurse Suggests
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Fake Opioid News Serves No One