Growing up in southwest London in the 1980s, my alcohol and drug use was not abnormal. I must have started drinking at 14, because it was at that age I got a criminal record for causing a road accident after too many lagers. At secondary school,...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Culture - The Opium Wars That Crushed - and Redefined - China
- LATEST in Culture - Lessons of the Opium Wars
- LATEST in Culture - The Dark, Drunken History Behind Today's Sweetly Profitable Valentine's Day
- LATEST in Culture - Life, Death and Rebirth of the Bong
- LATEST in Culture - The UK's Generation Z is Having None of Past Generation's Drug Use
- LATEST in Culture - Alleged Saudi Cannabis Trafficker Receives Prison Time and 1,200 Lashes
- LATEST in Culture - Mumbai Drug Dealers Inspired to Use Bollywood Celebrities' Names as Product-PR Move
- LATEST in Culture - Tech’s Alcohol-Soaked Culture Isn’t A Party For Everybody
- LATEST in Culture - Will Massachusetts' Recreational Marijuana Legalization Mellow Harvard Any?
- LATEST in Culture - Characteristics of frequent and high-risk cannabis users