Research is first to demonstrate precisely how the compound lysergic acid diethylamide attaches to serotonin receptors in the brain “You can hear the Universal Symphony with God singing solo and Holy Ghost on drums,” was how Hunter S. Thompson...
Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
PLEASE HELPDismiss Notice
- LATEST in Health - The Good People of St. Louis Have an Insidious Heroin Problem on Their Hands
- LATEST in Health - Non-Prescribed Drug Use Among Youth of Growing Global Concern
- LATEST in Miscellaneous - Why News Medias So Often Get "New Drug" News - Wrong
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Bipartisan Backing of New Cannabis Caucus Spells Hope for US Pot Enthusiasts
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Political Heroin Hysteria Leads to Talk of Prohibition, Increased Narcotic Bookings
- LATEST in Politics - Conservatives Move to Mandatorily Drug Test State's Unemployment Recipients
- LATEST in Justice & Law - Philippine Senator and Duarte Critic Found Linked to Drug-Bribe Monies
- LATEST in Culture - The Opium Wars That Crushed - and Redefined - China
- LATEST in Health - Portland Probation Court Offers Addicts Tough Love Amidst a Harbor of Hope
- LATEST in Justice & Law - China Attempts to Ease US Concern Over Its Deadly Fentanyl, Carfentanil Exports